inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Country, Christian, and christmas music?

Written By: EthanM on 09/17/07 at 9:51 am

Is there a reason why those three are emphasized at the top of the site? Especially since there aren't tons of country parodies and the other two are much rarer

Subject: Re: Country, Christian, and christmas music?

Written By: ChuckyG on 09/17/07 at 11:10 am

Is there a reason why those three are emphasized at the top of the site? Especially since there aren't tons of country parodies and the other two are much rarer

It has less to do with parodies, and more to do with the misheard lyrics. misheard song lyrics (Mondegreens) for pop songs of the past 50 years including country, Christian music, and Christmas music.

When the archive was broken down by decade instead of just artist and song, those were main categories.  They're still in the drop downs and I plan on bring back the non-decade categories at some point.

Subject: Re: Country, Christian, and christmas music?

Written By: ChuckyG on 09/17/07 at 1:47 pm

I needed a break from something I was working on, so I decided to do something about not having those separate indexes.  So the song archive now has additional pages which break out the country, Christian and Christmas music misheard lyrics into an additional set of indexes.  Should have done it ages ago.

Check for new replies or respond here...