inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Why aren't Band name spoonerisms showing up on artist summaries?

Written By: Mountain Ashley on 11/30/07 at 11:18 pm

I have notided that artist summeries leave out band name spoonerisms, at least in several cases that I've checked where the spoonerisms in questions have been posted on the band name spoonerisms page for a long time, quite long enough for entries in general to otherwise get onto the artist summaries. Is there a reason for this? And can or will a change be made to make these entries appear on artist summaries? And if so, will it work retroactively for band name spoonerisms already posted? Thank you.

Subject: Re: Why aren't Band name spoonerisms showing up on artist summaries?

Written By: ChuckyG on 12/01/07 at 6:42 am

I have notided that artist summeries leave out band name spoonerisms, at least in several cases that I've checked where the spoonerisms in questions have been posted on the band name spoonerisms page for a long time, quite long enough for entries in general to otherwise get onto the artist summaries. Is there a reason for this? And can or will a change be made to make these entries appear on artist summaries? And if so, will it work retroactively for band name spoonerisms already posted? Thank you.

when I add new sections, I have to add them to that page manually... I think there's about half a dozen of the most recent pages that don't show up in the artist summaries currently.  It will be retroactive when I do get them added.

Check for new replies or respond here...