inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Making profiles on Am I Right

Written By: Chibs on 12/11/07 at 1:32 pm

I would like if you could make profiles(real profiles, not the ones you get when you have made 10 parodies)and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

You could only submit parodies and comment when logged in, delete parodies(I really hate some of my old parodies, and one of them's submitted twice) and stuff like that...
That would be cool.

Subject: Re: Making profiles on Am I Right

Written By: Red Ant on 12/11/07 at 6:09 pm

I would like if you could make profiles(real profiles, not the ones you get when you have made 10 parodies)and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

You could only submit parodies and comment when logged in, delete parodies(I really hate some of my old parodies, and one of them's submitted twice) and stuff like that...
That would be cool.

You can make an author bio yourself now, even embed songs, video, pictures, etc. PM me and I'll send you the link.

If you have parodies, that you wrote, that you want deleted, send ChuckyG a PM with the URLs of those parodies and he'll remove them.

Submitted parodies are already password and captcha protected.

Having to login to comment/vote on Amiright isn't happening.

Ant

Check for new replies or respond here...