inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What is with ' "," originally "" ' at top of latest entries on some pages?

Written By: Mountain Ashley on 06/22/08 at 3:27 pm

I've noticed that on several pages, including Space Change and Song Spoonerisms, the latest entries pages shows ' "," originally "" ' as if that were the top song on the page. A few days ago I noticed that there was a red "0" link for those pages indicating new entries added that day. But on clicking on those links, one found ' "," originally "" ' as the only addition for that day. Does this reflect some kind of malfunction for those pages? Thank you.

Subject: Re: What is with ' "," originally "" ' at top of latest entries on some pages?

Written By: ChuckyG on 06/22/08 at 8:20 pm

kind of a bug... I think when I fixed some of the other issues these pages were having, it introduced a blank line into the datafile for these pages.  Nothing's missing, but it probably shouldn't be there either.  I'll fix this tomorrow.

Check for new replies or respond here...