inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Some pages, like Proposed Duets, are getting inactive again

Written By: Mountain Ashley on 07/01/08 at 11:32 pm

I've noticed that some pages, like Proposed Duets, for example, are getting behind with being updated again. The last entry on that page has been "On The Roof Again Ready To Fall" for the longest time now. That is one "proposed duet" getting an uncommonly long amount of exposure time. I'm sure some new entries have been submitted since that one. Will this page likely get back to being updated any time soon?

Thank you.

Subject: Re: Some pages, like Proposed Duets, are getting inactive again

Written By: ChuckyG on 07/02/08 at 7:48 am

I've noticed that some pages, like Proposed Duets, for example, are getting behind with being updated again. The last entry on that page has been "On The Roof Again Ready To Fall" for the longest time now. That is one "proposed duet" getting an uncommonly long amount of exposure time. I'm sure some new entries have been submitted since that one. Will this page likely get back to being updated any time soon?

Thank you.

those were all IndyGent(JC)'s pages, karen took over for him, but had to go in the hospital for something.  She's not out yet, but IndyGent is back now... but I didn't get him setup right away and I think he only does edits on the weekends.  So yes, it should see updates again pretty soon.

Part of the problem is that the way new entries are handled, people can't review the same section at the same time, so some of the busier sections can get behind because people only have so much free time to keep up with them.

Subject: Re: Some pages, like Proposed Duets, are getting inactive again

Written By: nally on 07/02/08 at 11:19 am

yeah, IndyGent was back here earlier this week, and he made a post for the first time in ages!

Wasn't IndyGent in charge of a few other sections too?

Check for new replies or respond here...