inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Wrong submissions

Written By: Irule on 07/03/08 at 5:09 pm

I've noticed some wrong submissions on amiright. What about a place to report them?

Subject: Re: Wrong submissions

Written By: Below Average Dave on 07/03/08 at 9:34 pm

I've noticed some wrong submissions on amiright. What about a place to report them?

Most sections have an 'edited by' at the front of the sections, just let whoever the editor is know, which you can do here, or by their PM's, I am one of the editors of several sections--feel free to PM any time if it's one of my sections--and to the best of my knowledge all of us have a pretty open policy for approaching:)

Written By: ChuckyG on 07/04/08 at 5:31 am

you can just start a thread on inthe00s and post them, or even respond to this thread.  That way if an editor isn't around, I can take care of their section for them.

I do have plans for a more formal reporting system for each section, I just never got around to finishing it. 

Written By: Irule on 07/08/08 at 8:47 am

"If I was a rich girl" is claimed to should have been "if I were a rich girl", but according to what I learned, it's correct how Gwen sings it.
And "Two Hearts" isn't a literally impossible song title. There one heart for each living person.

Check for new replies or respond here...