inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: "Dead Link" report button on recording section?

Written By: Below Average Dave on 07/12/08 at 7:31 pm

Just an idea, and not an urgent one, but I think it would be cool if people could report to me if they come across a dead link when browsing the recording section.  I do go through them regularly myself, but bits at a time which could mean months of a dead link's existence. . .not that it's urgent like I said, but it'd be a cool thing to add if at all possible. .

Subject: Re: "Dead Link" report button on recording section?

Written By: ChuckyG on 07/12/08 at 10:01 pm

Just an idea, and not an urgent one, but I think it would be cool if people could report to me if they come across a dead link when browsing the recording section.  I do go through them regularly myself, but bits at a time which could mean months of a dead link's existence. . .not that it's urgent like I said, but it'd be a cool thing to add if at all possible. .

I wrote something for the 80s site for the radio stations that works, so I already have some code that I should be able to adapt.  I've been thinking about working on a report tool for all the sections, since I know stuff should be able to be flagged for an editor to review anyways.  I'll bump it up on my to do list.

Check for new replies or respond here...