inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Dr Music's bullying.

Written By: Jason on 08/04/08 at 8:35 am

Somebody by the name of Dr Music is picking on Agrimorfee and Red Ant for some reason. Every time Dr Music writes a parody, he has to include a bad reference to one of the said authors in his preludes. Is there any need for all this?

Subject: Re: Dr Music's bullying.

Written By: Below Average Dave on 08/04/08 at 9:46 am

To be honest, I think that those are just the parodists he's gotten less than perfect reviews from. . .I've stopped reading his stuff as a result of the negative tones, just like I do anyone who thinks they are above criticism.

Written By: ChuckyG on 08/04/08 at 10:27 am

I didn't see that in the preludes when I approved them.  I'll have to post a message and stop approving new ones that do that.  I won't tolerate that crap

Written By: Jason on 08/04/08 at 11:53 am

I didn't see that in the preludes when I approved them.  I'll have to post a message and stop approving new ones that do that.  I won't tolerate that crap

Thats cool ChuckyG. If you take a look at today's parodies from Dr Music, you will see that most of them have a slamming comment aimed at Red Ant or Agrimorfee in the preludes. Dr Music has been attacking Agrimorfee for some time now.

Written By: EthanM on 08/04/08 at 12:19 pm

I don't see any reason to take any of dr music or the master of oz's comments seriously.

Written By: Jason on 08/04/08 at 12:28 pm

I don't see any reason to take any of dr music or the master of oz's comments seriously.

In my opinion, the comments aimed at Agrimorfee and Red Ant were clearly attacking. Basically Dr Music is trying to demean the said two authors in their comments. Even ChuckyG left a comment saying that this sort of behaviour won't be tolerated.

Written By: Jason on 08/05/08 at 3:49 am

Here Dr Music writes a long attacking comment aimed at Red Ant, Agrimorfee and even ChuckyG - quoting the website as 'the worst site on earth'

http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/bettemidler27.shtml

If his attacks continue, he should be banned. He has already been warned here:

http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/bettemidler28.shtml

Written By: Max Power on 08/06/08 at 2:47 pm

Even I don't do that, I hope he did changed for his sake.

Speaking of people who couldn't take criticism...

Written By: Jason on 08/07/08 at 5:24 am

Even I don't do that, I hope he did changed for his sake.

Speaking of people who couldn't take criticism...

Well Dr Music just seems to be a badly-behaved spoilt child. See Agrimorfee's 'petition to ban' thread.

Written By: Dr Music on 09/20/08 at 2:31 am

Listen, before you start sinking your fangs into me like vampires do to their prey there's something you should know:

I'm sorry for everything that i've done and I hope you all forgive me, I didn't mean to act the way I did. I was having a bad day, I had trouble sleeping the night before, and the reason why that is because I kept having nightmares about Jay Leno and in each of them Jay was evil and he was out to get me. The cause of these nightmares was Annie's so called song about him, it scared the heck out of me, it was scary- too scary for me to describe, the way she had Jay portrayed in the song came across was too dark- she made him look like a sociopath or a serial killer. The whole song had a very disturbing Alice Cooper vibe to it, and her version of Jay reminded me too much of Heath Ledger's Joker. When I first read it I thought that it was a horror story. For some reason her version of Jay came across as too vampire-like and had way too many "Feed me" type lyrics. I really do love this website, I did NOT mean to call it the worst site on earth. I love this site and I respect each and every one of you- especially ChuckyG, let's face it....without him, this site wouldn't exist. I appologise for offending him and everyone else on this site. I hope you forgive me. It was all a mistake, a horrid stupid mistake. I've learned my lesson and turned over a new leaf. I'm sorry for everything that i've done, please forgive me. Do whatever you want to me but please do not ban me, please do not ban me, i'll be real heartbroken if you do, please do not ban me from this site, I beg you. I've changed my ways- i'm a better person now. Please do not ban me, i've learned my lesson. I really mean it this time, i'm not being sarcastic or anything. Please forgive me. Please don't ban me. Please. I'm really sorry. Please do not ban me, please do not do it. :\'(

Written By: wildcard on 09/20/08 at 12:17 pm

Easy doc these were the comments from August.  In the Playful Penguin section there are threads to fool around in.  I thought you might like fooling around with some of us lunatics.

Written By: Dr Music on 10/07/08 at 7:44 pm

Easy doc these were the comments from August.  In the Playful Penguin section there are threads to fool around in.  I thought you might like fooling around with some of us lunatics.

Why thank you Wildcard. That sounds like an awesome idea. I'll do that right away. BTW, I'm a mad scientist turned werejohncandy via a lab accident that happened back in the start of the 90's. It all started on May 5th 1990, I had just graduated from the mad scientist institute, me and my older bro were putting the finishing touches on my latest invention a telportation device- we got the idea from The Fly (80's remake), we had it all set up and ready to use.  Things were working just fine when all of a sudden something went terrible wrong- you see John Candy had stumbled into my lab and accidentally fell into the same teleportation pod I was in, our dna got merged together and it slowly caused me to turn into a hybrid of human and him known as a werejohncandy.  And now thanks to that incident I turn into a 6'3  300lb werejohncandy. I can't do anything about it, since the teleportation pod is on the fritz and John Candy is long dead. I managed to find some of my own kind in Canada though.

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/07/08 at 8:29 pm

Why thank you Wildcard. That sounds like an awesome idea. I'll do that right away. BTW, I'm a mad scientist turned werejohncandy via a lab accident that happened back in the start of the 90's. It all started on May 5th 1990, I had just graduated from the mad scientist institute, me and my older bro were putting the finishing touches on my latest invention a telportation device- we got the idea from The Fly (80's remake), we had it all set up and ready to use.  Things were working just fine when all of a sudden something went terrible wrong- you see John Candy had stumbled into my lab and accidentally fell into the same teleportation pod I was in, our dna got merged together and it slowly caused me to turn into a hybrid of human and him known as a werejohncandy.  And now thanks to that incident I turn into a 6'3  300lb werejohncandy. I can't do anything about it, since the teleportation pod is on the fritz and John Candy is long dead. I managed to find some of my own kind in Canada though.

you're banned from the site.  you didn't want to listen to people, and kept posting this inane crap.  Your parodies have been removed, the last week worth of messages you've posted have been removed, and many of the fake accounts you left messages under have been removed as well.

Written By: Jason on 10/08/08 at 12:20 pm

I wondered why the comment by Dr Music on my parody Vienetta (based on Ultravox - Vienna) was removed.

Ah well, R.I.P. Dr Music.

Written By: Jason on 10/18/08 at 3:06 pm

This Dr Music person is like an unwanted boomerang. You try to get rid of it and it comes back. Now he has returned under a different pseudonym here:

http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/michaeljackson168.shtml

I wish he would grow up.

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/18/08 at 4:05 pm

This Dr Music person is like an unwanted boomerang. You try to get rid of it and it comes back. Now he has returned under a different pseudonym here:

http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/michaeljackson168.shtml

I wish he would grow up.

I've got to expand the banning script for this jerk.  I haven't really needed to bother until now.  Most twits realize we delete their crap when it's posted, so why bother.

Written By: Andria on 10/25/08 at 7:39 pm

Hello, everyone. I was Googling Dr Music to find out why he was 86'd from AmIRight, and here I am at the Web discussion that got him booted off. Now, I thought that Dr Music was funny a year ago like many others probably did, but his parodies quickly degenerated into a bunch of nonhumorous, nonsensical B.S.. Furthermore, I noticed that he was saying some odd things about me that stemmed from a joke that I submitted to one of the bad Doctor's parodies that dealt with drinking something that would turn its drinker into me, specifically, a tall, full-figured, very attractive 28-year-old redhead with a skewed sense of humor. BTW, I had drunk three Red Bulls, a pot of coffee and at least 3 wine coolers when I submitted that. I was also responsible for Dr Music's "John Candy (an ode)" parody of "John Henry" by Harry Bellafonte. Lastly, I am very glad that Dr Music is gone for good. P.S. If Dr Critic shows up again, ChuckyG will hear about it, maybe from me, or maybe from someone else
Andria Kilgore, Eugene, OR, 10/25/08

Written By: Andria on 10/28/08 at 12:01 am

To clarify this post: By saying that I was responsible for the "John Candy: an ode" parody, I am NOT, I repeat, NOT saying that I am Dr Music. I simply mean that I gave Dr Music the idea last November when he was exhibiting sane (or nearly so) behavior, and I am one of Airfarcewon's greatest fans.

Written By: Jason on 10/29/08 at 4:40 pm

Please check the IP address for this parody and see if it matches Dr Music's

http://www.amiright.com/parody/misc/pokemon1.shtml

Note the line "Dr Music: Team Parody blast off at the speed of light". This clearly implies that Dr Music using the pseudonym "Team parody"

Written By: EthanM on 10/29/08 at 5:22 pm

It's obviously him. No attempt to hide it here.

Written By: Jason on 12/16/08 at 4:53 pm

Did anyone see this page today?

http://www.amiright.com/parody/misc/andrewllloydwebber0.shtml

Dr Music is really really desperate to get un-banned, even going as far as to do Chucky's laundry or give him a backrub! How low can you get!!!!!!!!

Even Fitu Petaia, Poomaster and George Hamlinton IV were much less bother than Dr Music.

I know this may sound like a rhetorical question but is Dr Music's ban permanently staying?

Written By: ChuckyG on 12/16/08 at 6:38 pm

Did anyone see this page today?

http://www.amiright.com/parody/misc/andrewllloydwebber0.shtml

Dr Music is really really desperate to get un-banned, even going as far as to do Chucky's laundry or give him a backrub! How low can you get!!!!!!!!

Even Fitu Petaia, Poomaster and George Hamlinton IV were much less bother than Dr Music.

I know this may sound like a rhetorical question but is Dr Music's ban permanently staying?

it is staying, I thought I deleted this when it came up in the review queue yesterday.  I didn't have lights yet when I was doing the reviews, so I must not have seen it.

I wish people wouldn't even comment on the parodies when they do make it through, it just gives the reject more attention than he deserves.

Written By: EthanM on 12/16/08 at 9:24 pm

it is staying, I thought I deleted this when it came up in the review queue yesterday.  I didn't have lights yet when I was doing the reviews, so I must not have seen it.

I wish people wouldn't even comment on the parodies when they do make it through, it just gives the reject more attention than he deserves.

I think most of the comments on his parodies are by him

Written By: ThaConqueror on 12/18/08 at 3:10 am

As I surfed all through the tropes
I recognized our favourite dope
It may not be, that's unlikely
Cuz all the signs point straight to him!

Ahem...Click here, the entry RIGHT at the bottom. The trope is for people who think they are ZE MOST IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN ZE VORLD but are not. Note that the troper name-checks Agri, Red Ant and ChuckyG...seem familiar?

And I apologise for the forced rhyme in that little ditty at the top.

Written By: Red Ant on 12/19/08 at 9:16 pm

As I surfed all through the tropes
I recognized our favourite dope
It may not be, that's unlikely
Cuz all the signs point straight to him!

Ahem...Click here, the entry RIGHT at the bottom. The trope is for people who think they are ZE MOST IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN ZE VORLD but are not. Note that the troper name-checks Agri, Red Ant and ChuckyG...seem familiar?

And I apologise for the forced rhyme in that little ditty at the top.

Major lulz in that link. Almost a "tl; dr" link, but funny none the less. I gotta give him credit though: at least he correctly spelled Agrimorfee's name.  ;D

Ant

Written By: Jason on 12/23/08 at 12:44 pm

Dr Music isn't going to keep up his hatred forever is he?

Written By: ChuckyG on 12/23/08 at 2:19 pm

Dr Music isn't going to keep up his hatred forever is he?

who knows... donnie dorko keeps posting on inthe00s from time to time too... I'm guessing the hopeless trolls can't figure out anything better to do with their time.

Dr Muzak tried posting a couple lameo "woe is me" style parodies this morning under a new alias. It's like he just doesn't get the message that he's not wanted and won't be let back in.  You tell someone stop or you're kicked out.  They continue.  You kick them out.  They still continue and complain they shouldn't be kicked out.  It takes a certain amount of brain damage if you ask me.

Written By: Red Ant on 12/23/08 at 3:24 pm

I deleted about 30 of his comments this morning.

Ant

Written By: Jason on 12/23/08 at 3:28 pm

I deleted about 30 of his comments this morning.

Ant

Oh right. Was it Dr Music posting comments under several different names, but obviously they all contain the same IP? I agree with ChuckyG. Dr Music must be suffering from severe psychological disorders if he keeps trying to gatecrash AmiRight without giving up. I just hope he doesn't go further and starts hacking AmiRight (or inthe00s) just to get his own way.

Anyway Merry Christmas to all (Except Dr Music)

Written By: wildcard on 12/23/08 at 11:22 pm

An ego problem.  It seems Dr was friendly with me when I'm nice to him, but the Dr didn't want help.  I saw this comment with the name Dr Music and it said something about the site needing chaos and I thinking to myself I just watched Batman dark knight a little while ago.   

Written By: Anonymous Informant on 02/17/09 at 10:26 pm

That guy has been spamming the latest comments again. This time he's posting more hate-mail on this parody:

www.amiright.com/parody/80s/suzannevega29.shtml

I'm wondering if the parody should be removed. What do you think?

Written By: Red Ant on 02/18/09 at 12:24 am

That guy has been spamming the latest comments again. This time he's posting more hate-mail on this parody:

www.amiright.com/parody/80s/suzannevega29.shtml

I'm wondering if the parody should be removed. What do you think?

While that URL has generated many DRM comments, I don't think its deletion is necessary. I've had to "watch" 4-6 parodies over the past 4 years for crap comments, and that is the first in quite a while.

All of his comments, as well as all of the replies to them, have been deleted.

signature banned as well

Written By: Anonymous Informant on 02/18/09 at 10:07 am

While that URL has generated many DRM comments, I don't think its deletion is necessary. I've had to "watch" 4-6 parodies over the past 4 years for crap comments, and that is the first in quite a while.

All of his comments, as well as all of the replies to them, have been deleted.

signature banned as well

Thank you. :) That kid is like an unwanted boomerang that keeps coming back.

Written By: Jason on 02/23/09 at 1:55 pm

Someone has found it funny to post a comment under my name:

http://www.amiright.com/parody/70s/theclash28.shtml

Its the one that has my name starting with the lowercase J.

Please delete. Thank you.

Written By: Anonymous Informant on 02/26/09 at 10:30 pm

^

It appears that someone else has posted a comment under that name on the very same parody, this time capitalized. It says "I hate you all"; and I know for sure that that person is an imposter. The real Jason would NOT say something like that, I'm sure.

Please delete the "I hate you all." comment, thank you.

Written By: Nathan on 06/16/11 at 12:37 am

^

It appears that someone else has posted a comment under that name on the very same parody, this time capitalized. It says "I hate you all"; and I know for sure that that person is an imposter. The real Jason would NOT say something like that, I'm sure.

Please delete the "I hate you all." comment, thank you.

I didn't do it.

Check for new replies or respond here...