inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Sam Leno and The Real Jay Leno: They Could Actually Be Dr Music

Written By: Andria on 10/29/08 at 11:51 pm

Hi, everyone. This is Andria, and I have just noticed that Dr Music may have popped back up under the aliases "Sam Leno" and "The Real Jay Leno". I noticed that in some (I cannot remember the names, but they are there), there are derogatory mentions of Agrimorfee, Annie and Red Ant, and the trademark British/Canadian grammar is present in most cases. Furthermore, I found Dr Music's MySpace page, under, what else but "Dr Music"! His real name is Nathan Forrester, he is Canadian by birth but now lives in New Zealand, he is 42 years old, his picture shows a rather childish-looking man, and worst of all, he called Chucky G, who runs the greatest website ever, "tyrannical". Chucky G, please investigate and hopefully ban "Sam Leno" and "The Real Jay Leno".

Subject: More Possible Dr Music Aliases: Chucky G, Please Take Note

Written By: Andria on 10/30/08 at 11:55 am

Hello, everyone, this is Andria again, and I have more possible Dr Music aliases for one and all: Chinstar, "Dan Akyroyd" , WereJoshPeckPrince, LenoFan21, NA, and "Annie Are You OK". In most of these parodies, there are derogatory references to Agrimorfee, Red Ant and Annie, mentions of "Werelenos", "Werejohncandys", evil twins, and the undeniable fact that Dr Music obviously wrote these parodies and is blatantly denying it. I was a Dr Music fan when he first came onto the scene, but when he started writing all of that godawful Jay Leno crap and putting the lyrics to his own, equally wretched ficticious musical onto AmIRight and wasting space that good parody authors such as Airfarcewon, Alvin Rhodes, Dylan Baranski, Guy DiRito, Agrimorfee, Red Ant, and of course, myself, should have been able to utilize. Chucky G, please investigate these possible aliases, and do whatever you can to 86 them. I am sticking up for the good people that Dr Music has been slamming for the past year.   

Subject: Re: Sam Leno and The Real Jay Leno: They Could Actually Be Dr Music

Written By: Red Ant on 10/30/08 at 1:49 pm

The two parodies written under the name "Annie Are You Okay?" were not by Dr Music. If you have a list of URLs that are Dr. Music's work, placing them here would be most helpful. Thanks.

Ant

Subject: Dr Music "Parody" Web Addresses from AmIRight

Written By: Andria on 10/30/08 at 2:28 pm

These are addresses of what I presume to be Dr Music's work and were requested by Red Ant.
www.amiright.com/parody/80s/kylieminogue8.shtml
www.amiright.com/parody/misc/bjork1.shtml
www.amiright.com/parody/80s/tonibasil12.shtml
www.amiright.com/parody/80s/davidbowie20.shtml
www.amiright.com/parody/80s/kylieminogue9.shtml
www.amiright.com/parody/80s/madonna110.shtml
www.amiright.com/parody/misc/andrewlloydwebber0/shtml
www.amiright.com/parody/70s/b52s0.shtml
www.amiright.com/parody/misc/finalfantasy0.shtml
www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/leannerimes2.shtml
www.amiright.com/parody/80s/mchammer1.shtml
www.amiright.com/parody/60s/kingsmen5.shtml
www.amiright.com/parody/80s/queen134.shtml
www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/weirdalyankovic64.shtml
Note: Another one of my fans of late, Jason, commented on at least one of these parodies that it seemed like "Dr Music under YET ANOTHER pseudonym".
Hope this helps get AmIRight ridden of this menace...

Subject: Re: Dr Music "Parody" Web Addresses from AmIRight

Written By: Jason on 10/30/08 at 2:32 pm

Note: Another one of my fans of late, Jason, commented on at least one of these parodies that it seemed like "Dr Music under YET ANOTHER pseudonym".

Thanks for that nice compliment Andria. It was me that started the "Dr Music's bullying" thread. Another pseudonym that Dr Music has used is "Team Parody", which I reported yesterday. Is there a way of noting Dr Music's IP address and forwarding it onto his ISP, so they can deal with him themselves?

Subject: Jason

Written By: Andria on 10/30/08 at 2:42 pm

Hi Jason, this is Andria. To answer your question, I know very little about computers other than how to write parodies, submit complaints, write e-mails, use eBay and Craigslist, to use search engines and to work out the bugs in the Bosch K-Jetronic fuel-injection system and problematic electrical system in the 1981 Lancia Beta Zagato sports car that I have been restoring for the past 6 months and essentially getting nowhere fast with. If you could talk to Chucky G or someone who knows more about computers than me, you could probably figure it out, but talking computers with me is about the same as talking to a boulder- basically pointless.

Written By: EthanM on 10/30/08 at 2:47 pm

I think chucky is working on banning the isp, but Dr. music might be submitting from different computers or using some sort of isp masking software to make things more difficult. I think the only thing to do is keep deleting things clearly by dr music until he gives up and leaves.

Written By: Jason on 10/30/08 at 3:19 pm

I think chucky is working on banning the isp, but Dr. music might be submitting from different computers or using some sort of isp masking software to make things more difficult. I think the only thing to do is keep deleting things clearly by dr music until he gives up and leaves.

He is very adamant on submitting stuff from different computers, IPs etc under different pseudonyms. I think it will be a very long time before he does eventually give up.

Subject: Re: Dr Music "Parody" Web Addresses from AmIRight

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/30/08 at 3:35 pm

These are addresses of what I presume to be Dr Music's work and were requested by Red Ant.
www.amiright.com/parody/80s/kylieminogue8.shtml
www.amiright.com/parody/misc/bjork1.shtml
www.amiright.com/parody/80s/tonibasil12.shtml
www.amiright.com/parody/80s/davidbowie20.shtml
www.amiright.com/parody/80s/kylieminogue9.shtml
www.amiright.com/parody/80s/madonna110.shtml
www.amiright.com/parody/misc/andrewlloydwebber0/shtml
www.amiright.com/parody/70s/b52s0.shtml
www.amiright.com/parody/misc/finalfantasy0.shtml
www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/leannerimes2.shtml
www.amiright.com/parody/80s/mchammer1.shtml
www.amiright.com/parody/60s/kingsmen5.shtml
www.amiright.com/parody/80s/queen134.shtml
www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/weirdalyankovic64.shtml

a lot of these were submitted before his ban, I just didn't see them when I was cleaning his parodies off the site.  Thanks for rooting them out, I'll get rid of these as well.

Subject: Thank You, Chucky G

Written By: Andria on 10/30/08 at 4:06 pm

Hi Chucky, this is Andria. Thank you for getting Dr Music's "inane crap" (your exact discription of his work) off of your site. You run one of the greatest websites around, and Agrimorfee, Annie and Red Ant can feel safe now that Dr Music is not around to talk sh*t about them.

Subject: Re: Thank You, Chucky G

Written By: Jason on 10/30/08 at 4:35 pm

Hi Chucky, this is Andria. Thank you for getting Dr Music's "inane crap" (your exact discription of his work) off of your site. You run one of the greatest websites around, and Agrimorfee, Annie and Red Ant can feel safe now that Dr Music is not around to talk sh*t about them.

Lol, don't forget my help as well Andria! But I appreciate your help all the same. Im glad to be one of your fans.

Written By: Andria on 10/30/08 at 4:55 pm

Why, thank you, Jason, I didn't forget, but I just forgot to write down your name, thanks to the omnipresent power of Chucky G.

May Dr Music's weak and wretched excuses for parodies never grace the Latest Additions section of AmIRight again!

Written By: Jason on 10/31/08 at 4:36 am

Something that came to mind this morning. Perhaps Dr Music could be a re-invention of George Hamlinton IV or Poomaster.

Written By: EthanM on 10/31/08 at 8:46 am

If I had a substantial sum of money, I would bet at least part of  it against dr. music being either of those two. Especially george hamilinton

Written By: Andria on 10/31/08 at 11:17 am

Actually, Dr Music's real name is Nathan Forester, he is 42 years old, he was born in Ontario, Canada but now lives in Auckland, New Zealand, he seems to spend all of his time watching cartoons and playing video games, and judging from his (very poor-quality) picture, he appears to be at least mildly mentally handicapped. Furthermore, he referred to Chucky G as "tyranical", which is not the correct spelling. I got all of this from Dr Music's MySpace page, which is accessed by going to Myspace.com, doing a people search for "Dr Music" (with or without a period after "Dr"), and going all the way to the bottom of the listing, which says "Dr Music, 42, Auckland, New Zealand". The post with the obscene greeting "F*ck You" in cursive script rather than a picture is not that of the Dr Music whom myself and many others are trying to get rid of, contrary to what most of us would like to believe. Well, that ends this post, since I just got out of the garage, having replaced all of the fuel injectors and the Electronic Control Unit on my 1981 Lancia Beta Zagato, and I need to take a shower and blowdry, brush and comb my hair.   

Written By: EthanM on 10/31/08 at 12:45 pm

I did the myspace search and didn't find anyone that fits your description

Written By: EthanM on 10/31/08 at 12:47 pm

Never mind i found it

Written By: EthanM on 11/03/08 at 10:27 pm

He's apparently posting as Darth Rangoon now.  This is ridiculous.

Written By: Andria on 11/05/08 at 9:24 pm

I looked at the "Darth Rangoon" post on AmIRight, and you're right, EthanM. There is no doubt about it, Dr Music has resurfaced again. 

Written By: Jason on 11/06/08 at 1:23 pm

He's apparently posting as Darth Rangoon now.  This is ridiculous.

Is it this parody you are referring to?

http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/styx49.shtml

I read this parody closely and I couldn't see any references to 'Candy' 'John Leno' or one of other Dr Music's nonsenses.

Unless the IP address matches. I don't think this is Dr Music.

Written By: EthanM on 11/06/08 at 5:07 pm

Is it this parody you are referring to?

http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/styx49.shtml

I read this parody closely and I couldn't see any references to 'Candy' 'John Leno' or one of other Dr Music's nonsenses.

Unless the IP address matches. I don't think this is Dr Music.

I've never seen overuse of ellipses like that except with Dr. Music and the alteregos, and there is a mention of a werecat, but comments left by "darth rangoon" were a lot more telling although I don't remember details offhand.

Written By: Jason on 11/07/08 at 9:11 am

This is DEFINETLY Dr Music under one of his pseudonyms. He probably has a whole catalogue of them/

http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/aqua14.shtml

When is Dr Music going to get it into his thick skull that he is no longer welcome here? To me, this is online trespassing.

Written By: ChuckyG on 11/07/08 at 9:15 am

This is DEFINETLY Dr Music under one of his pseudonyms. He probably has a whole catalogue of them/

http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/aqua14.shtml

When is Dr Music going to get it into his thick skull that he is no longer welcome here? To me, this is online trespassing.

I try to catch them before they go up... there's been a bunch I've deleted already.  He'll get the hint eventually

Subject: Still More Probable Dr Music Works & Their AmIRight Addresses

Written By: Andria on 11/07/08 at 11:34 pm

Hi, this is Andria, and I have some more URLs that I believe to be Dr Music's work, if the grammar, subject matter and derogatory references to Agrimorfee are to be judged. They were gleaned from the AmIRight parody archives from November 2007 to September 2008. OK, here goes...

Jack Black Jr:
http://amiright.com/parody/70s/lennykravitz0.shtml

Sheriff Blaze:
http://amiright.com/parody/60s/johnnycash118.shtml

Rock Hemmerson:
http://amiright.com/parody/70s/meatloaf31.shtml (derogatory reference to Mr. Critic)
http://amiright.com/parody/80s/weirdalyankovic79.shtml

Lawrence Lactavious Limburger:
http://amiright.com/parody/misc/williamshatner0.shtml

Save Josh Peck Charity Foundation:
http://amiright.com/parody/80s/michaeljackson159.shtml
http://amiright.com/parody/90s/michaeljackson34.shtml (2 comments from Dr Music himself)
http://amiright.com/parody/2000s/rareblend0.shtml
http://amiright.com/parody/80s/michaeljackson161.shtml (reference to "WereJoshPeck")
http://amiright.com/parody/80s/michaeljackson160.shtml (1 comment from Dr Music)
http://amiright.com/parody/80s/styx38.shtml (1 comment from "Spirit of John Candy", 2 derogatory references to Agrimorfee)

Chinstar:
http://amiright.com/parody/2000s/evanescence99.shtml (1 comment from Dr Music, several "Wereleno" references"

The Real Jay Leno:
http://amiright.com/parody/2000s/eminem282.shtml (8 comments from Dr Music, one from me regarding the deletion of the parody and out of chronological order from the rest of the comments)

Drake Parker and Josh Nichols (Drake and Josh):
http://amiright.com/parody/80s/michaeljackson162.shtml

Scary Kid who is also a WereJoshPeck:
http://amiright.com/parody/90s/alicecooper3.shtml (1 derogatory reference to Agrimorfee, countless Jay Leno mentions, at least 1 reference to a "WereJoshPeck")

I think this is all of them, and if I find any more, sure as Heck, I will submit them to this post, which I started after learning of more Dr Music pseudonyms.

Written By: ThaConqueror on 11/08/08 at 5:18 am

Bloody hell. This guys frickin' mental. But I mean that in a good way!

Wait, no I don't. Anyways, out of curiosity, does anyone know what exactly is his beef with Agrimorfee? That confuses the crap outta me, given that Agri is inherently awesome.

Written By: Jason on 11/08/08 at 9:18 am

I don't know. Dr Music just seems to gain pleasure from harassing other people on this site. Most normal people would realise that if they were upsetting other people and subsequently warned, they would stop and make amends/apologise and hopefully re-gain other people's respect. What I can't understand about this person is that every time he got threatened with a ban, he starts begging "Please don't ban me..." and guess what, shortly after he starts his bad behaviour again!

I know ChuckyG says that he will give up eventually, but I doubt if he will. I feel that if he doesn't stop, he should be reported to the relevant authorities, because he is really toeing the line. Im from London, United Kingdom and here any kind of harassment, whether its online, telephone etc is against the law. So to reiterate, if Dr Music doesn't stop, he should be reported. He is a far bigger problem than poomaster or George Hamlinton IV ever was.

Written By: wildcard on 11/08/08 at 2:04 pm

There is a personally disorder called Narcissistic rage.  I found it while looking up problems I might have with myself. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_rage  This made me think of the Dr.   

Subject: Re: Still More Probable Dr Music Works & Their AmIRight Addresses

Written By: ChuckyG on 11/10/08 at 8:58 pm

Hi, this is Andria, and I have some more URLs that I believe to be Dr Music's work, if the grammar, subject matter and derogatory references to Agrimorfee are to be judged. They were gleaned from the AmIRight parody archives from November 2007 to September 2008. OK, here goes...

I think I finally got all of these removed.

don't respond to his comments on the website, it'll only encourage the nitwit

Written By: Jason on 11/13/08 at 2:14 pm

I think Dr Music has finally got the message. There has hardly been any complaints about him to this date.

Written By: EthanM on 11/13/08 at 5:09 pm

he's probably still around...there were posts very recently by a "john candyman"

Written By: A. Guest on 11/17/08 at 11:20 am

Hey admins.....could this be another one of Dr M's works? www.amiright.com/parody/80s/bonjovi69.shtml

It is an anti-Jay Leno parody, and I know that Dr M has made lots of anti-Leno parodies, and it sorta sounds like something he'd do. Plus, the parody itself doesn't seem to be paced very well at all with TOS, so I think it should be taken down.

Thank you very much.

Written By: ChuckyG on 11/17/08 at 11:44 am

Hey admins.....could this be another one of Dr M's works? www.amiright.com/parody/80s/bonjovi69.shtml

It is an anti-Jay Leno parody, and I know that Dr M has made lots of anti-Leno parodies, and it sorta sounds like something he'd do. Plus, the parody itself doesn't seem to be paced very well at all with TOS, so I think it should be taken down.

Thank you very much.

he submitted a couple over the weekend.. figures I missed one

Written By: EthanM on 11/29/08 at 9:42 pm

Recent comments by "rocho the hutt" seem very Dr. Music-like

Written By: EthanM on 12/06/08 at 1:26 pm

recent parodies of "rock me amadeus" by masked phantasm and master of oz are either dr. music or a dr music copycat (for whatever reason someone would do that)

Ian Handsome too. I don't think that anyone else does the two or three dots after every line thing

Written By: A. Person on 12/16/08 at 10:26 am

Admins...please remove these parodies; I bet they were from Dr M. himself. Monikers starting with "Were-" certainly give it away.

www.amiright.com/parody/70s/styx41.shtml
www.amiright.com/parody/misc/andrewllloydwebber0.shtml
www.amiright.com/parody/misc/howardgoodall0.shtml

(That last one had a reference to Jay Leno, and I know that Dr M has a fetish for Leno.)

Is this troll ever going to get the message?

Written By: Anonymous Informant on 02/04/09 at 4:12 pm

Chucky:

It seems like the following are all parodies under Dr M or his ilk:

http://www.amiright.com/parody/70s/boneym6.shtml
http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/michaeljackson35.shtml
http://www.amiright.com/parody/misc/traditional1417.shtml ("John Candy"; writen by a "Eugene Levy"...we can only assume who this is) ::)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/tenaciousd16.shtml (There's a lot of old inane commentary on this one especially.)

If you could remove all these parodies, that'd be great.

Written By: Anonymous Informant on 02/05/09 at 10:50 pm

These two parodies also appear to be DrM under crazy monikers:

http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/bjork1.shtml
http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/falco14.shtml (the "Were-" prefix on the author name certainly gives it away, as does the "belushi" substring)

Please remove them and place them in the circular file as well. Is this troll ever going to get the message? ::)

Written By: Jason on 02/06/09 at 11:27 am

I have a strong suspicion that these two submissions are more of Dr Music's trolling:

This looks exactly like something Dr M would write.
http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/disneysongs4.shtml

And more of what Dr Music would write.
http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/disneysongs3.shtml

I have a strong submission it IS Dr Music as both parodies are very similar in layout and refer to his obsession Jay Leno. Also I find it odd that both parodies have comments disabled. So Dr Music has added two more pseudonyms to his catalogue: Black Kitten and AI Smiley.

Subject: Re: Still More Probable Dr Music Works & Their AmIRight Addresses

Written By: Jason on 02/06/09 at 11:31 am

don't respond to his comments on the website, it'll only encourage the nitwit

With reference to the 2 parodies I reported today, Dr Music has disabled comments, so he doesn't seem to care if he gets comments or not, as long as he keeps pestering the website. He must have a whole suite of computers, laptops, mobile phones all on different ISPs with different IP addresses if he is that determined to cause problems. Theres something seriously wrong with him because he has kept this up for some time now and is showing no signs of backing off.

Written By: Anonymous informant on 02/10/09 at 2:33 pm

Chucky or admins:

It seems that this troll is infiltrating the site once again as "Tyrone the Terrible." You might want to check the latest comments page; that name appears several times. Any such comment should be yanked out. He/it/troll might have a few posted parodies, too.

Written By: me again on 02/11/09 at 10:04 am

Admins...

It seems that this stupid troll is spamming the comments even more and sending out more threats/attacks on people.

He left a truck load of crap on this parody: http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/erasure1.shtml (which, btw, was written by a parodist who later got banned for plagarizing too much)
He also wrote a comment under his original name (which, I thought, was already banned) on another parody.

When is this doosh-bag gonna get tired of doing what he's doing? It's getting old already

Written By: Random Madeupperson on 03/05/09 at 5:23 pm

Someone said that this parody might be a work of Drm:

www.amiright.com/parody/90s/tvtheme5.shtml

The parody author name has a word with a "Were-" prefix followed by a celebrity name, so it's probably him.

Written By: Dr Music on 06/14/11 at 9:51 pm

You're right,  i was kind of an idiot and i am sorry for trolling you all on here.

Written By: Dr Music on 06/14/11 at 9:54 pm

Hi, everyone. This is Andria, and I have just noticed that Dr Music may have popped back up under the aliases "Sam Leno" and "The Real Jay Leno". I noticed that in some (I cannot remember the names, but they are there), there are derogatory mentions of Agrimorfee, Annie and Red Ant, and the trademark British/Canadian grammar is present in most cases. Furthermore, I found Dr Music's MySpace page, under, what else but "Dr Music"! His real name is Nathan Forrester, he is Canadian by birth but now lives in New Zealand, he is 42 years old, his picture shows a rather childish-looking man, and worst of all, he called Chucky G, who runs the greatest website ever, "tyrannical". Chucky G, please investigate and hopefully ban "Sam Leno" and "The Real Jay Leno".

That account of mine has been defunct for 2 years.    I haven't been on there since 2008 how on earth did you find it?

And as for that picture,  it's just a morph of myself as John Candy that's why it looks so childish looking in your eyes -  i realize the source pic i used wasn't too good.

Check for new replies or respond here...