inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Flame Wars in the politics section

Written By: Below Average Dave on 03/25/09 at 10:11 am

They all appear to be the same person, whoever it is is in a major attack mode posting flaming comments on Michael Pacholek's parodies, a few in reply on Malcom Higgins parodies and in defensive stance on Politically Incorrect parodies. . .perhaps it's PI?  Hmmm. . .whoever it is sounds a lot like LT, and these comments need to be removed.  Offensive is an understatement, words like Homo, Hobo, F**k, Commie, and other flaming remarks all over the latest comments board from last night, all posted within a short period of each other, and it continued into the morning.  Nothing like boosting your own self confidence like pretending to be several people in agreeance with yourself (sound like other extreme mental cases we've had?)  I don't participate in the arguments, but nobody deserves the blatant attacks posted last night, and it is only letting me report one comment. . .it's continuing this morning, and shows no signs of stopping. . .IP check needs to be done to see if it's anyone we know because whoever it is deserves the Ban Hammer--and a swift kick in the tuckas for being such an @$$hole. . .you don't have to agree with everyone--but respect has been thrown out the window.

One of the comments particular bothersome is someone purporting to be Mr. Pacholek himself. . .which is what finally prompted me to make a report here and to let others keep up with it.  Do yourselves a favor, don't feed this troll whoever it is.  Comments and attention is what it wants, that's what Trolls feed off of, it's what they live for. . .save yourself the time, reasoning with an extremist is like reasoning with a poopy diaper, it's not going to change anything, and you'll have to smell it the whole time you are there.

Subject: Re: Flame Wars in the politics section

Written By: Tam on 03/25/09 at 10:45 am

Although I can do nothing about it - I had to give you karma Dave. 8)

Written By: ChuckyG on 03/25/09 at 12:57 pm

I gave the last few days a once over and deleted some comments... not sure about individual parodies...

Written By: Red Ant on 03/25/09 at 8:08 pm

Chucky, could you PM me with my editor's page links for Amiright? I didn't think to put them on My Favorites on the laptop before I left for this trip (16 days on the road and counting).

Ant

Written By: Guest on 03/31/09 at 12:34 pm

I think there should be a limit to parodies of this nature. Yesterday there was a truckload of paroides from Malcom, with an extremely ultraconservative viewpoint (praising the Republicans, especially Parah Salin spoonerized; and bashing the Democats, mainly President Barack)....some of which I think should be removed because of their bitter tone. Then he goes and calls people names who don't agree with his sentiments. As I recall, Mr. Higgins is a long time parody author, who wrote mostly NON-partisan parodies, especially in the early days of Amiright. Now he seems to have lost all his charisma and is establishing an extremely ultraconservative nature. Something needs to be done about this before he gives the President and his supporters the third degree.

Written By: Below Average Dave on 03/31/09 at 10:45 pm

I think there should be a limit to parodies of this nature. Yesterday there was a truckload of paroides from Malcom, with an extremely ultraconservative viewpoint (praising the Republicans, especially Parah Salin spoonerized; and bashing the Democats, mainly President Barack)....some of which I think should be removed because of their bitter tone. Then he goes and calls people names who don't agree with his sentiments. As I recall, Mr. Higgins is a long time parody author, who wrote mostly NON-partisan parodies, especially in the early days of Amiright. Now he seems to have lost all his charisma and is establishing an extremely ultraconservative nature. Something needs to be done about this before he gives the President and his supporters the third degree.

Personally I wouldn't mind a limit of 10 parodies a day by any one artist, or even 5, with others bumped like I do with the one per day on the recordings section, but that's up to Chucky, sometimes projects happen where a parodist will post a lot in one day, but I don't know, I kind of agree with a daily parody limit, so long as it's not subjected. Malcom's 23 parody Monday, caused my parody to be overlooked, and I'm sure it hurt some other parodies because people simply don't want to wade through all that crap, but it's also a rare occasion.  I'd support it or the motion for it, but I see the cons to it also.

Written By: Jason on 04/02/09 at 9:33 am

Personally I wouldn't mind a limit of 10 parodies a day by any one artist, or even 5, with others bumped like I do with the one per day on the recordings section, but that's up to Chucky, sometimes projects happen where a parodist will post a lot in one day, but I don't know, I kind of agree with a daily parody limit, so long as it's not subjected. Malcom's 23 parody Monday, caused my parody to be overlooked, and I'm sure it hurt some other parodies because people simply don't want to wade through all that crap, but it's also a rare occasion.  I'd support it or the motion for it, but I see the cons to it also.

I sort-of agree with you there as I feel my parodies tend to get overlooked as well. I don't have much time as I would like to write parodies; hence you don't see that many parodies from me. Malcolm Higgins must have PLENTY of time on his hands to write 23 parodies a day. Just out of curiosity, what made you think your parody got overlooked? I read your parody on Monday and saw it had a few fair comments.

Written By: Another Guest on 04/02/09 at 10:22 am

yeah...but he seems to be bullet-riddling the site with these ultra-conservative parodies lately, and it's just making the site less welcoming. Just like when we had that bombardment of toilet fetish parodies from Poomaster 2 years ago. 60 or 70 % of the new parodies for one day would be about one particular subject (which might be unappealing to most peoples), and it would overshadow the other parodies. I think my fellow Guest makes a fair observation in the above post. MH used to write lots of non-partisan stuff. It is one thing to be a prolific author, but it is another one to have a bitter tone in your works.

It's hard to say which is worse...the ultraconservative, anti-Obaba parodies (which I think should have a limit; quite frankly I feel comfortable with a Domocrat in office...and I know that lots of people were happy to have a black man elected to the position); or Poomaster's toilet fetish parodies.

Written By: Below Average Dave on 04/02/09 at 4:47 pm

yeah...but he seems to be bullet-riddling the site with these ultra-conservative parodies lately, and it's just making the site less welcoming. Just like when we had that bombardment of toilet fetish parodies from Poomaster 2 years ago. 60 or 70 % of the new parodies for one day would be about one particular subject (which might be unappealing to most peoples), and it would overshadow the other parodies. I think my fellow Guest makes a fair observation in the above post. MH used to write lots of non-partisan stuff. It is one thing to be a prolific author, but it is another one to have a bitter tone in your works.

It's hard to say which is worse...the ultraconservative, anti-Obaba parodies (which I think should have a limit; quite frankly I feel comfortable with a Domocrat in office...and I know that lots of people were happy to have a black man elected to the position); or Poomaster's toilet fetish parodies.

I'll take poo to hate any-day, unfortunately we can't be subjective or show favorites on what's allowed or not allowed so long as they aren't attack parodies on other parodists or racist etc

Written By: Jason on 04/02/09 at 4:57 pm

I'll take poo to hate any-day, unfortunately we can't be subjective or show favorites on what's allowed or not allowed so long as they aren't attack parodies on other parodists or racist etc

Lol! I quite like your comment as its a direct inversion to what I would type! (As follows, it would be "I'll take political parodies (as long as they are not attacking other parodists or racist) over poo parodies any-day!"  8)

Written By: Guest on 04/02/09 at 5:18 pm

Yeah, I agree with that. At least there's no threatening stuff involved in most of the poo parodies.

Still, all of Poli-'s works seem to be attacks...although he's not all bad. The one parody of his that I actually agree with was the one about Blagojevitch.

Anyway, I'd like to hear what Chucky has to say about the flame-war/border-line libel that me and the other Guest referred to in our above posts. I'd like to see an end to that; I don't want Amirirght to suddenly turn into a Right-wing Conservative parody site. I like to see parodies about all kinds of different subjects, especially ones that DON'T spark flame-wars like MH's recent stuff does.

Written By: Jason on 04/05/09 at 6:31 am

I have read most of the above replies and have to agree with most of them. We are really getting buried under an avalanche of stuff about Obama from Malcolm Higgins and his supporter P. Incorrect. It is starting to make the site look like an aggressive political discussion site rather than an entertaining music site. Perhaps Malcolm and P. Incorrect are trying to be Linda Terhune #2 and #3 respectively.

I don't mind the odd political parody now and then, as long as it doesn't incite hatred or whatever, but it does get rather tedious when every day the site is being flooded with political issues. I agree with Below Average Dave's reply that states most good parodies are getting overlooked because of the dirge about Obama swamping them, which means that most people don't want to wade their way through all that rubbish.

Now please don't think I want to get Malcolm Higgins banned, because I don't. All I like to see is for him to tone down some of the stuff he rights.

Written By: Anonymous informant on 04/06/09 at 11:33 pm

It's way out of control over there now. I call for a ban to these parodies; if we stop them for right now, then that should help put a lid on these political debates.

Written By: Jason on 04/07/09 at 3:39 pm

It's way out of control over there now. I call for a ban to these parodies; if we stop them for right now, then that should help put a lid on these political debates.

I agree. All we ever see on AmiRight now is political stuff. I feel Malcolm Higgins and everyone else involved in this political lark should go and make their own political website and argue their views there.

Written By: Mr. Critic on 04/07/09 at 7:26 pm

I agree. All we ever see on AmiRight now is political stuff. I feel Malcolm Higgins and everyone else involved in this political lark should go and make their own political website and argue their views there.

I agree with you there. If MH and his cronies wanna keep this stuff up, they'd best do what you suggested, and not clog up Amiright with their rubbish. It's just not fair. :\'(

I know that MH is a long time parodist, but I feel he should get a warning from Chucky, and then a ban if he doesn't straighten up. He's even gone so far as to name-calling, which is just childish. He's also being flat-out defiant, saying that he's going to keep making them, even though he's getting critical responses from those who hate his stuff (such as Michael Pachloek, Andria, Mr 1's, Anonymous Informant, and me, among others). His defiant attitude shows that he doesn't give a damn about anybody but himself, and that he doesn't know the meaning of the word respect.

Of course, the folks who've expressed their disapproval of MH's works have been later ridiculed by anonymous trolls, which heats up the debates even more. I strongly feel that Higgin's latest parodies - those he's posted in the past few days or so - need to come down. Not only that, but his bitter attitude seems to be overrunning the site, as a few other posters above me have pointed out; and that's making the site very unwelcoming. If there's any justice in this world, I would like to see peace restored to Amiright. Heck, I'm sure there are numerous people who are fed up with MH and Poli Incorrect's ultraconservative nature and would like to see it end.

I think the best solution to this issue would be to disallow future anti-Obaba parodies. Or any type of parody that would spark these flame-wars that have been going on. (Actually, anti-Obaba paroides seem to be what mainly cause flame-wars.) If one should come through, please delete it.

I would like to hear what Chucky has to say about this; I'm sure he's probably bored with MH's crapload of stuff that has been domineering the site.

Should we post some links to the disrespectful parodies that he's written, and ask for the admins to remove them?

Written By: Below Average Dave on 04/07/09 at 8:35 pm

I agree with you there. If MH and his cronies wanna keep this stuff up, they'd best do what you suggested, and not clog up Amiright with their rubbish. It's just not fair. :\'(

I know that MH is a long time parodist, but I feel he should get a warning from Chucky, and then a ban if he doesn't straighten up. He's even gone so far as to name-calling, which is just childish. He's also being flat-out defiant, saying that he's going to keep making them, even though he's getting critical responses from those who hate his stuff (such as Michael Pachloek, Andria, Mr 1's, Anonymous Informant, and me, among others). His defiant attitude shows that he doesn't give a damn about anybody but himself, and that he doesn't know the meaning of the word respect.

Of course, the folks who've expressed their disapproval of MH's works have been later ridiculed by anonymous trolls, which heats up the debates even more. I strongly feel that Higgin's latest parodies - those he's posted in the past few days or so - need to come down. Not only that, but his bitter attitude seems to be overrunning the site, as a few other posters above me have pointed out; and that's making the site very unwelcoming. If there's any justice in this world, I would like to see peace restored to Amiright. Heck, I'm sure there are numerous people who are fed up with MH and Poli Incorrect's ultraconservative nature and would like to see it end.

I think the best solution to this issue would be to disallow future anti-Obaba parodies. Or any type of parody that would spark these flame-wars that have been going on. (Actually, anti-Obaba paroides seem to be what mainly cause flame-wars.) If one should come through, please delete it.

I would like to hear what Chucky has to say about this; I'm sure he's probably bored with MH's crapload of stuff that has been domineering the site.

Should we post some links to the disrespectful parodies that he's written, and ask for the admins to remove them?

As much as I disagree with both MH and PI's views, I do have to say placing any particular celebrity on 'safe' status is dangerous.  Personally I wish that the political parodies weren't the only thing we saw everyday, left or right for that matter.  The thing is I've felt the name calling (which is largely under pseudonyms) and bashing has gotten out of hand, and some of the parodies went to far.  I don't know that much can be done about it, personally I've chosen the 'ignore' route, since people who chose to hate by color or ignorance (not naming names on either of those comments--the parodies deserving of such descriptions speak for themselves when they come up) rarely change their mind or are open to reason.  I consider myself to be moderate, socially I generally am on the left ( I hate hate, and only hate, I don't understand anti-race, anti-gay, anti-nation, anti-insert the blank attitudes) and financially on the right (My tax payer dollars should not fund stuff I don't support) but neither party fits that bill--but Obama should only be judged on his work, his job, the position we as Americans voted him into, not the color of his skin--the background that predates his work, or what his wife wears in foreign countries . . . that is where I get irritated.  anyway, keep up the discussion it's interesting, Perhaps the best way to fight this, is not to fight it at all--after all the one thing someone who wishes to force crap down people's throats is attention, Ever heard the phrase "All Publicity, is good publicity". . .extremists show it everyday. . take away the attention--and they are powerless

Written By: Leo Keough on 04/08/09 at 9:17 am

My suggestion to solve the flame war problem is to split the Amiright site into two sites - Amiright and Amileft

Leo K.

Written By: A. Guest on 04/08/09 at 11:10 am

My suggestion to solve the flame war problem is to split the Amiright site into two sites - Amiright and Amileft

Leo K.

I dunno...I don't think the site should be all about politics. That would drive LOTS of people away.

Also, it seems that MH is starting to send out threats; here's a perfect example: http://www.amiright.com/parody/60s/elgelberthumperdinck0.shtml
The introductory comments even contain threats aimed at the people who dislike his latest stuff, as I mentioned on another thread.

Written By: A. Guest on 04/08/09 at 11:19 am

Personally I wish that the political parodies weren't the only thing we saw everyday, left or right for that matter.

Yeah, I agree. We need less of that (in fact, I'd prefer none personally), and more parodies that will NOT easily spark flame-wars.

The thing is I've felt the name calling (which is largely under pseudonyms) and bashing has gotten out of hand, and some of the parodies went two far.

I agree with that too; but the name-calling is mostly done by Mr. Higgins. (I think he's supposedly an adult now, around 40-ish years old, but he's certainly not acting like one. I've seen 12-year-olds who are more mature than him.) You're right, they have gone too far. That's why some serious action should be taken, as Mr. Critic said above.

I don't know that much can be done about it, personally I've chosen the 'ignore' route, since people who chose to hate by color or ignorance (not naming names on either of those comments--the parodies deserving of such descriptions speak for themselves when they come up) rarely change their mind or are open to reason.

That's what some of us have done; choose the 'ignore' route, but I don't think that's going to make the rubbish go away. It would if some bully at school was harassing you (trust me, I've been there a long time ago), but this is different. Malcy is starting to go the way of Lindie Terhune, who was banned for sparking too many flame wars and maintaining an arrogant attitude. Now he's threatening the Obaba supporters; I think the line should be drawn there.

Written By: Guest on 04/20/09 at 2:08 pm

Chuck, you've gotta check out Malcy's latest parodies (and perhaps remove them). Malcolm's name-calling bit is getting worse. In the following parodies he's name-calling the president something awful and becoming more and more childish.

http://www.amiright.com/parody/70s/ginovannelli0.shtml
http://www.amiright.com/parody/misc/patsycline14.shtml
http://www.amiright.com/parody/70s/jacksonbrowne23.shtml

In all three of these, he's referrred to the president as "Odumba" (which is more childish than "George W. Bulls**t" which I've seen). I call for an abrupt halt to parodies of this ilk. I say those three especially should be taken down.

Written By: Guest on 04/20/09 at 2:43 pm

Chuck, you've gotta check out Malcy's latest parodies (and perhaps remove them). Malcolm's name-calling bit is getting worse. In the following parodies he's name-calling the president something awful and becoming more and more childish.

http://www.amiright.com/parody/70s/ginovannelli0.shtml
http://www.amiright.com/parody/misc/patsycline14.shtml
http://www.amiright.com/parody/70s/jacksonbrowne23.shtml

In all three of these, he's referrred to the president as "Odumba" (which is more childish than "George W. Bulls**t" which I've seen). I call for an abrupt halt to parodies of this ilk. I say those three especially should be taken down.

One more:

http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/kidrock21.shtml

This last one (at least from the title) seems like a threat by the author.

Written By: Step-chan on 04/20/09 at 6:50 pm

I find it curious that someone who lives outside of the U.S. has such a big interest in U.S. politics. ???

Written By: camira bailey on 07/23/09 at 11:25 am

Chucky...

You've gotta come see this parody:

http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/michaeljackson194.shtml

The author (Poli-tickly) is unfoundedly assuming that Hilary Clinton is a lesbain (which is WRONG), and he's accusing me of making threats and harassment when in fact he is the one calling the kettle black. I was just leaving constructive criticism in my commentary at first, but when he began to name-call me, I got super-angry.

If I were Chucky, I'd remove this parody, since it clearly contains border-line libel which should not be tolerated on the site.

Written By: guest on 09/01/09 at 1:35 pm

Delete please:
www.amiright.com/parody/70s/paulmccartney108.shtml

This author is back again, and he's out-right discrediting the president, calling him childish names. (I think the label "odumba" should be on the banned list from the site; it is rather annoying. I had no problem with "shrub" for GW Bush, only because he was disliked by so many people, and that he, a republican, was said to be responsible for the problems the US endured during his presidency.) Malcolm has gone on too long with these harsh, arrogant slanders of Obaba, and I think a stop should be put to them. It really breaks my heart that he is making so many parodies to discredit the president. :-
I find it curious that someone who lives outside of the U.S. has such a big interest in U.S. politics. ???

I for one am baffled by it.

Written By: Red Ant on 09/01/09 at 1:58 pm

Delete please:
www.amiright.com/parody/70s/paulmccartney108.shtml

This author is back again, and he's out-right discrediting the president, calling him childish names. (I think the label "odumba" should be on the banned list from the site; it is rather annoying. I had no problem with "shrub" for GW Bush, only because he was disliked by so many people, and that he, a republican, was said to be responsible for the problems the US endured during his presidency.) Malcolm has gone on too long with these harsh, arrogant slanders of Obaba, and I think a stop should be put to them. It really breaks my heart that he is making so many parodies to discredit the president. :-inthe00s.com Lead Moderator and Amiright Editor

Ant

Written By: Jessica on 09/01/09 at 9:14 pm

Request denied:

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=24361.msg2169970#msg2169970

inthe00s.com Lead Moderator and Amiright Editor

Ant

"Guest" got

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o283/Nerdprincess1980/Funny/pyzambirdpoop.jpg

Written By: Step-chan on 09/01/09 at 11:10 pm

"Guest" got

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o283/Nerdprincess1980/Funny/pyzambirdpoop.jpg

That he did.

Written By: Below Average Dave on 09/02/09 at 12:33 am

Yeah, while I think it is childish to call Obama "Odumba", whoever it is has a right to say it, I simply don't read it myself. . .same can be said about Bush-Whack and Curious George.  I rely more on what they did/do in their positions than silly names to get my point across, but those who have been banned for political nonsense usually do a lot more than childish name calling (such as cussing out other authors, insulting via attacks through comments or attack parodies against active members of the site, inciting illegal violence, racism or using language not permitted on the site. . .)  Chucky practices the first ammendment, and it's his site--so he doesn't have to, I for one don't think it'd be the same if it weren't run the way it currently is. . .which is free speech with rules that basically amount to youhave the right to say/do whatever you please as long as it is legal, isn't spam, doesn't infringe on someone elses rights (hince attack parodies) and doesn't change the rating of ChuckyG's site for parental control purposes--seems reasonable to me.

Written By: Jason on 09/02/09 at 1:10 pm

With all due respect, I still can't get my head round what constitutes 'Free Speech' and whatnot.

Here in the UK you would only really be prosecuted for swearing at/or in front of a police officer, or if you made a blasphemous comment aimed at the Royal Family. Some clarification will be welcome please.

Written By: Below Average Dave on 09/02/09 at 1:40 pm

With all due respect, I still can't get my head round what constitutes 'Free Speech' and whatnot.

Here in the UK you would only really be prosecuted for swearing at/or in front of a police officer, or if you made a blasphemous comment aimed at the Royal Family. Some clarification will be welcome please.

It's pretty much the same here. . .however for protection of the site's suitability for work Chucky does not allow swearing or graphically sexual language on the website, he also doesn't allow racism, attacks on other authors and things of that nature which are intended to create disharmony among the site's members, but free speech here is about the same, except in the eyes of the FCC that is. . .but for court/legal purposes--they are the same.

Written By: Step-chan on 10/18/09 at 6:15 pm

I for one am baffled by it.

That being said, I'm not against him doing those works. I just found it unusual. Considering that alot of the world wasn't fond of Bush's policies.

Although sometimes I think he just jumped on the right wing band wagon for the heck of it.(Not sure if this is really the case though)

Written By: philbo on 10/21/09 at 11:48 am

You'd not be prosecuted for swearing in front of a police officer; you'd need to be more than just swearing at him/her, too.

While blasphemy is technically illegal, I don't know when the last prosecution was, and aiming a blasphemous comment at the royals wouldn't get you in any kind of trouble whatsoever (hell, if it did, Frankie Boyle would have been hanged for treason by now).

Written By: kilgore523 on 05/08/11 at 11:12 pm

Sorry to bring an old thread back from the dead... but the political flame-war starter "rob" has returned.

tommy tuttle is right on tommy, find your elton john and team up and get promoted as you deserve. many here could submit lyrics to the 10 or so major record companies and get promoted as someones' "bernie taupin". pop music requires lyrics writers and musicians both my take is that since one political party never enforces the check and balance system on their elected officials, they have a monoply on "thinking" which is the ultimate freedom crusher coupled with P.C. thinking proof? someone ran as president saying he'll have the troops home by aug 2010? didnt happen. no one said a thing. new war in lybia for oil as they like to say? no one says a thing. transparency at the last hour of midnight and no one read the 2000+pages and no one says anything? as long as eigther voter group allows their leaders to run wild, the freedom and options move or die out. same thing here. justice is a special thing but a fleeting gift to the possessor. P.C. belongs to these folks who do not enforce a check and balance system. where have the flowers gone? where fields of freedom flourish. integrity is something missing in a certian sect of americas' voters. you wanna read this sight when all that's left is the same voice? that's your call. as steppenwolf said "they've got a right to say it wrong if freedom is to survive". but one political party has no check and balance system, they, like lemmings stand by their man and watch freedom perish as opposition thinkers here are doing dont hate me cause the truth is pointing a finger at you or your elected official. i cant blaim the voter for how their elected official is, but i can say you have my same duty to expose injustice and deceit, especially when it affects me and others. you wanna pay for prime rib and eat manure, fine. i dont ask where have all the flowers gone, i ask who has the integrity to call blue blue. grow a pair and stand up for freedom and EQUALITY. i pity the children of the "me too" P.C. lemmings supply side economics regulate where we shop, where we post our parodies, and where we spend our time and money. some people want us all to be the same. death is the only solution for that quest. be the first since it is so important to you but i'll opt to keep my freedom and within the law, survive and enjoy life, even elsewhere if need be

Double-posted, on SamuraiMaster's "Where Have All The Spoofers Gone".  http://www.amiright.com/parody/60s/traditional14.shtml

Thought he was blacklisted/banned for some reason, apparently not...

Andria

Written By: kilgore523 on 09/24/11 at 2:20 am

Sorry to bump an old thread, but it has returned, as "rob" and "tax payer", on liberal-themed parodies, once even mentioning killing babies...  >:(

http://www.amiright.com/parody/misc/kaystarr1.shtml
tax payer - September 20, 2011 - Report this comment
this bum liar obama is ruining america. he had his midnight 2000+ page stimulous that bailed out his rich buddies. 2012 is the real hope and change, not this liar. and no, i dont love him, i hate this demon from hell

http://www.amiright.com/parody/misc/annettheanshaw0.shtml
tax payer - September 20, 2011 - Report this comment
fear not, oh parodist, president odumba and his odumbites who support him are in control. didnt you listen to his campaign promices? HE is in control, it's his baby now, relax.

http://www.amiright.com/parody/misc/gilbertandsullivan132.shtml
rob - September 20, 2011 - Report this comment
liberals - killing babies with our tax dollars while lying during political campaigns, and buying votes with tax dollars . pretty much sums it up and by the way, odumba is sinking faster everyday. p.s., those august 2010 troops home yet? really? i'm suprised?

Not as long-winded as before, but same stuff, same posting style, and quite possibly the same person. No idea if "rob" was banned or not, but I thought this needed to be brought to attention. On a similar note, was "Poli-tick-ly Incorrect" banned and/or a Linda Terhune or ProudAmerican alt, or have they just given up?

Andria

Written By: Step-chan on 09/24/11 at 6:29 pm

I do remember Linda being banned.

Written By: kilgore523 on 09/25/11 at 7:53 pm

I do remember Linda being banned.

She was banned from AmIRight as well as InThe00s... I remember seeing her parodies before I became a regular on AIR and from time to time in 2008 while I was going through crises in life, semi-homeless and occasionally checking the site from library computers, and always being appalled by them. No idea if P.I. was banned for trolling, flaming and racism, for being a Terhune alt, or just gave up on the site after me and other authors called her out.

Check for new replies or respond here...