inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Thinking about a redesign for amIright - suggestions?

Written By: ChuckyG on 08/05/09 at 2:40 pm

I've been holding off on adding new sections to the site for two reasons, 1) lack of free time and 2) nowhere to add them in the current navigation scheme.

Number one is becoming less of an issue now that my house is mostly complete.

Number two however requires a redesign of how navigation elements are handled.  I'll probably change the layout of the site (and the front page) as I move forward.

I think instead of the drop downs, I will just have the five main sections listed at the top as tabs, which when clicked bring up the current section pages, with the news/events removed from those sections (just have that on the front page)

The current funny music news/events needs some thought.  It's not clear to people that they should start a topic on inthe00s for the funny music news, and the events section appears to be virtually unused now.  I was hoping to find more humorous music news items, and maybe there's not enough for it to be it's own section.

Subject: Re: Thinking about a redesign for amIright - suggestions?

Written By: DJ Blaze on 11/27/09 at 7:24 pm

Not really sure how a redesigning could work... new sections would be cool... but ChuckyG, I sent a PM asking if I could become a Site Editor on AmIRight. You should read it if you haven't.

Check for new replies or respond here...