inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: "Hold me closer, Tony Danza" on WCBS-FM!

Written By: MasonR on 09/03/09 at 9:32 am

On WCBS-FM in NY just now (10:20, 9/3/09) DJ Sue O'Neill introduced Elton John's "Tiny Dancer" as "Hold me Closer, Tony Danza." I wonder if she's read Chuckie's book?

Naturally, hearing that immediately made me think of Amiright and that it's been a long time since I've checked in, or written a parody. I wish I had time to contribute.

Best regards to all!

-Mason Resnick (The parodist formerly known as MasonR)

Subject: Re: "Hold me closer, Tony Danza" on WCBS-FM!

Written By: karen on 09/03/09 at 9:35 am

You should e-mail the show or call in.  It might be a chance to get a little more publicity for the book and the site.

Subject: Re: "Hold me closer, Tony Danza" on WCBS-FM!

Written By: ChuckyG on 09/03/09 at 3:42 pm

On WCBS-FM in NY just now (10:20, 9/3/09) DJ Sue O'Neill introduced Elton John's "Tiny Dancer" as "Hold me Closer, Tony Danza." I wonder if she's read Chuckie's book?

Naturally, hearing that immediately made me think of Amiright and that it's been a long time since I've checked in, or written a parody. I wish I had time to contribute.

Best regards to all!

-Mason Resnick (The parodist formerly known as MasonR)

that's cool... it's such a well known misheard lyric though, he probably just heard it on Friends or something.

Check for new replies or respond here...