inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: no new parodies today

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/20/09 at 11:27 am

there weren't hardly any posted yesterday, so I just punted on posting them today.

Subject: Re: no new parodies today

Written By: Silver Power on 11/26/09 at 9:10 am

Technically today's a holiday, but do you know if parodies will be posted today?

Parodies got posted about 10 minutes after I asked. Nevermind.  ;D

Written By: wildcard on 11/26/09 at 12:27 pm

Think I'll get a song that's in my head out of my head and post that.

Written By: ChuckyG on 11/26/09 at 6:11 pm

Technically today's a holiday, but do you know if parodies will be posted today?

Parodies got posted about 10 minutes after I asked. Nevermind.  ;D

I usually do them on Holidays unless it's a weekend..

Written By: DJ Blaze on 11/27/09 at 7:22 pm

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but if there is a day without any new parodies, that could seriously hurt contest entry deadlines. Probably not too much, but I think it would be cool for me to warn the people about that.

Written By: ChuckyG on 11/28/09 at 12:43 am

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but if there is a day without any new parodies, that could seriously hurt contest entry deadlines. Probably not too much, but I think it would be cool for me to warn the people about that.

I try to make sure I let people know if there's going to be a planned day without parodies.  Usually though it's because I forgot or didn't have time or forgot to run all the scripts to update the site.

Check for new replies or respond here...