inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Fake Blessranger?

Written By: DJ Blaze on 11/07/09 at 6:25 pm

I've noticed there have been about 1 or 2 parodies posted by an impostor of the parody author Tokusou Sentai Blessranger. I knew it was fake because he spelled his name wrong (he spelled "Tokusou" as "Tokosou"), and Blessranger never spells his name wrong. I have also noticed someone using Blessranger's name leaving negative comments on parodies, along with 111 ratings. I doubt the real Blessranger would do that. He's actually left positive comments and even 555s on 2 of my parodies before! I hope that whoever's doing this impersonation should stop. It's enough that TSB gets a 111 on all of his parodies from some random troll, now we have people posing as him?!?!

Subject: Re: Fake Blessranger?

Written By: Red Ant on 11/07/09 at 10:24 pm

I'll keep an eye out, but I haven't seen anything lately from him in the latest comments. Comments by TSB are rarer than hen's teeth, and I have seen him give 1s before.

Ant

Check for new replies or respond here...