inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hope you will again update pages like Jokes and Misrhymed Lyrics soon.

Written By: Mountain Ashley on 01/09/10 at 12:45 am

Some pages have fallen into loss of updates for well over a year and for some the better part of two years. In some cases, I KNOW that submissions have been made far more recently, such as for Music Jokes and Misrhymed Lyrics. Is it just too hard to get enough editors to keep all pages up to date? I hope you can return to updating such pages soon.

Thank you!

Subject: Re: Hope you will again update pages like Jokes and Misrhymed Lyrics soon.

Written By: nally on 01/09/10 at 12:51 am

Hi Ashley, we are well aware that the Music Jokes and Misrhymed Lyrics are in a huge update drought right now, and that is because the editors for those sections have unexpectedly gone on hiatus (or maybe quit; I don't know all the details), but Chucky has asked if any new editors would like to take charge of them. It will happen as soon as possible. I think one new editor might have decided to work on approving the backlog of entries, but that is uncertain at the moment. Don't worry though; it will all get done eventually.

Subject: Re: Hope you will again update pages like Jokes and Misrhymed Lyrics soon.

Written By: ChuckyG on 01/09/10 at 1:02 am

misheard lyrics has begun to get updated again, but there's still too many to get through...

the jokes and quotes are the two sections without an update in a very long time.  The editor asked me to set them up again back at the start of December right when I was going to assign them to a new editor.  Then he never showed up again.  So I'm going to give up on waiting an reassign them again this weekend.  I only held out so long because they did a lot of work initially on it, I figured I could give them some time. 

Written By: nally on 01/09/10 at 1:06 am

misheard lyrics has begun to get updated again, but there's still too many to get through...

the jokes and quotes are the two sections without an update in a very long time.  The editor asked me to set them up again back at the start of December right when I was going to assign them to a new editor.  Then he never showed up again.  So I'm going to give up on waiting an reassign them again this weekend.  I only held out so long because they did a lot of work initially on it, I figured I could give them some time. 

Yes, but she was asking about Misrhymed ones

Check for new replies or respond here...