inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Album cover pictures quit displaying on at least one artist summary

Written By: Mountain Ashley on 01/23/10 at 4:39 am

On the artist summary for Kristin Chenoweth, I previously saw pictures of album covers, which is usual for artist summaries, at least when they have a substantial amount of posted material to summarize. But lately I've noticed that the album pictures on her summary no longer display, but just a question mark in a small box shows up where those pictures previously were.
I suppose her summary may not be the only one so affected. But it is the one I have noticed, while all others I remember recently accessing still have show such pictures, excepting certain very short artist summaries that likely never had any pictures to display.

Thank you.

Subject: Re: Album cover pictures quit displaying on at least one artist summary

Written By: ChuckyG on 01/23/10 at 7:04 am

On the artist summary for Kristin Chenoweth, I previously saw pictures of album covers, which is usual for artist summaries, at least when they have a substantial amount of posted material to summarize. But lately I've noticed that the album pictures on her summary no longer display, but just a question mark in a small box shows up where those pictures previously were.
I suppose her summary may not be the only one so affected. But it is the one I have noticed, while all others I remember recently accessing still have show such pictures, excepting certain very short artist summaries that likely never had any pictures to display.

Thank you.

the images are linked directly to amazon.  for some reason they appear to have changed the link for that album cover.

Check for new replies or respond here...