inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: No update for tody, July 13?

Written By: Tommy Turtle on 07/13/10 at 6:51 pm

The home page shows songs of July 12, but my computer swears that it's the 13th...

Kinda late to update now, so will what I submitted Monday evening for today be posted tomorrow, Wed. 14 July? If so, will hold off on the other planned submissions for this week, and just move them back a day from scheduled. 

Or did all the submissions for Tuesday get lost, so that I should re-submit what was submitted Monday evening? Thanks.

(edited title for typo)

Subject: Re: Nio update for tody, July 13?

Written By: ChuckyG on 07/13/10 at 7:02 pm

The home page shows songs of July 12, but my computer swears that it's the 13th...

Kinda late to update now, so will what I submitted Monday evening for today be posted tomorrow, Wed. 14 July? If so, will hold off on the other planned submissions for this week, and just move them back a day from scheduled. 

Or did all the submissions for Tuesday get lost, so that I should re-submit what was submitted Monday evening? Thanks.

Monday's submissions didn't go up until about 1AM today, so I held off on doing an update today.

Subject: Re: No update for tody, July 13?

Written By: Tommy Turtle on 07/13/10 at 7:48 pm

OK. So what was submitted Monday eve will in fact show up on Wednesday, correct?

If so, will just push the rest of the week's scheduled posts back a day.

Subject: Re: No update for tody, July 13?

Written By: ChuckyG on 07/14/10 at 6:43 am

OK. So what was submitted Monday eve will in fact show up on Wednesday, correct?

If so, will just push the rest of the week's scheduled posts back a day.

anything submitted monday or tuesday shows up today, then things go back to normal

Check for new replies or respond here...