inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Erik "Taz" Mokracek

Written By: kilgore523 on 01/25/11 at 10:08 am

http://www.amiright.com/parody/authors/eriktazmokracek.shtml

This author's parodies make no sense, and his most recent did not pace to the OS at all. Often his parodies have symbols like dollar signs or @ where words could be used instead and trying to sing the parody wouldn't require deciphering whether it meant "dollars", "dollar", "dollar sign", some other slang for money, "at" or an alternate use of the at symbol. With the exception of a handful of Pokemon and Power Ranger parodies, he has also written about nothing but preschool kids' TV shows and the "Care Bears" movie since 2004. ::)

I have seen better parodies from Tokusou Sentai Blessranger and Dr Music, and this guy is getting into George Hamlinton IV or Razorblade Brunettes territory.

By putting this thread up, I am *not* trying to get Erik banned or warned, rather, it's to let other AmIRighters know about this guy.  :)

Andria

Subject: Re: Erik "Taz" Mokracek

Written By: agrimorfee on 01/28/11 at 7:38 am

Eh, as long as he isnt attacking anyone (as Dr Music and even TSB have in the past) and doesnt flood the place with unintelligible drivel,  it doesn't matter to me what kind of writer he is.

Check for new replies or respond here...