inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Dr Music back again?

Written By: kilgore523 on 04/22/11 at 1:12 pm

I think Dr Music has returned: http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/alicecooper9.shtml

Full disclosure: I am friends with him off-site and was his friend before he self-destructed into a permaban, so don't be shocked when you see my name in his work (DeviantArt page going by the same name as his latest AIR author name).  :)

He has been really into Blackadder lately and now goes by MonsterMaster13, with the pseudonym of "Martin Bloodbane" being used along with Nathan Forester.

http://monstermaster13.deviantart.com/

Why he'd come back to AIR after being permabanned and hated there, and knowing his parodies would be deleted, I don't know.  ::)

Subject: Re: Dr Music back again?

Written By: DJ Blaze on 04/22/11 at 2:28 pm

Maybe he's using another IP to do it, maybe it's a poser, I don't honestly know. But good luck finding the truth.

Written By: wildcard on 04/22/11 at 9:20 pm

I'm getting sick of hearing talk about this person. 

Written By: agrimorfee on 04/23/11 at 11:15 pm

Gotta give him some credit, he is behaving himself with this parody. What will happen if someone decides to criticize it would be the proving ground. I Dktos, so I wont bother trying to to read ir anyway.

Written By: wildcard on 04/24/11 at 10:51 pm

I don't see a big problem with this one if it's him or not.  All I know is that at the time Dr Music was banned, he need a swat across the ---. 

I'm not going to look at parodies and make up problems that may never be.   

Written By: Nathan on 06/01/11 at 2:02 am

Look i'm sorry for the way I behaved last time,    I know I was a fool for overreacting to the criticism from Red Ant and so on and for attacking them,    I know they meant well deep down  -  it's just I thought they were trolls.

Also i'm sorry for getting obsessed over that dumb Leno parody that Annie Are You Okay did and for lying to you,    I was just a little creeped out a bit that's all.    I mean I didn't do anything to her,  but her parody just kind of creeped me out -  I was unable to sleep for several nights because of it.

And not any of it was true,  especially seeing as i'm not really that obsessed with Jay Leno,  heck where i'm from we don't even get NBC which is the channel his show airs on,  sure i've sent him fan-mail but he hasn't even replied to them.

Guys i'm sorry for the way I acted and everything,  I know I should have listened but I was a fool back then and I didn't know any better.

I've realized my mistakes and have learned from them,  please accept my apology.

Check for new replies or respond here...