inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: A Suggestion For Your Sites: Video Games

Written By: Logan Ruckman on 07/27/11 at 1:27 pm

I hope this is in the right board. Okay, I love your sites, but I thought of a way to improve them: You should have a video game section on all of them. Yes, I know you have Video Game Quotes, but I would like to see more. I feel that video games are just as important and had just as big an impact on pop culture as movies, TV, toys, etc. I think the video game stuff on your sites should be separated from the Toys section. In fact, I think it would be cool if you took all the video game stuff from the Toys section and merge it with the Video Game Quotes section to create one big video game section. Just a suggestion, though.

Subject: Re: A Suggestion For Your Sites: Video Games

Written By: snozberries on 07/27/11 at 2:27 pm

I hope this is in the right board. Okay, I love your sites, but I thought of a way to improve them: You should have a video game section on all of them. Yes, I know you have Video Game Quotes, but I would like to see more. I feel that video games are just as important and had just as big an impact on pop culture as movies, TV, toys, etc. I think the video game stuff on your sites should be separated from the Toys section. In fact, I think it would be cool if you took all the video game stuff from the Toys section and merge it with the Video Game Quotes section to create one big video game section. Just a suggestion, though.

there's a whole section dedicated solely to Video Game section on these boards  perhaps you missed it. 

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?board=24.0

Written By: karen on 07/28/11 at 2:20 am

there's a whole section dedicated solely to Video Game section on these boards  perhaps you missed it. 

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?board=24.0

I bet Logan meant on the other sites such as inthe80s.com

Written By: snozberries on 07/28/11 at 3:23 am

Perhaps but then couldn't he just start a topic in the board he was thinking of?

Seems more concise to have a central place to talk about all video games rather than spreading them out across the boards because it'd be too easy to muss discussions

Written By: ChuckyG on 07/28/11 at 7:42 am

yet there's already a video games section there...

Written By: Tia on 07/28/11 at 8:01 am

i'm getting a nintendo 3ds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Check for new replies or respond here...