inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: help lost newbie

Written By: deej on 03/20/12 at 5:36 am

I registered with this site to get help finding a song and now I can't find my way back to the area I was at before I registered = /  Song most likely from 70's and mentioned 'black sheep' as in being a black sheep of the family. Any help would be appreciated. Thx. Sorry if posting in wrong area.

Subject: Re: help lost newbie

Written By: Henk on 03/20/12 at 6:34 am

I registered with this site to get help finding a song and now I can't find my way back to the area I was at before I registered = /  Song most likely from 70's and mentioned 'black sheep' as in being a black sheep of the family. Any help would be appreciated. Thx. Sorry if posting in wrong area.

You're definitely posting in the wrong section, but I understand your confusion.  ;)

I seem to recall your initial post, but I have no luck finding it either. :(
Do you remember anything about posting it? Like, how long ago was it? Did you start a new topic for it, or were you adding to a conversation? And do you remember any other posts you may have read at the time?  ???

Written By: karen on 03/20/12 at 12:10 pm

Even more weirdly the user profile shows two posts made but only one post is available to be read.  It seems therefore as though the original post was deleted for whatever reason.

I suggest you repost your query either in the 70s section or in the Song Lyrics section.  Post as much information about the song as you can - style, tempo, male/female singer, etc

Written By: ChuckyG on 03/20/12 at 4:13 pm

Even more weirdly the user profile shows two posts made but only one post is available to be read.  It seems therefore as though the original post was deleted for whatever reason.

I suggest you repost your query either in the 70s section or in the Song Lyrics section.  Post as much information about the song as you can - style, tempo, male/female singer, etc

the other post is their "welcome" post, no idea what happened to their request.  Questions belong here:
http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?board=11.0

Written By: Foo Bar on 03/21/12 at 3:13 am

No idea where the original post is, but just in case this is the song you're looking for.

7wmNalEY4wQ

- John Anderson Black Sheep (of the Family), from 1983's All The People Are Talkin'.

John Anderson's been known to perform with Hank Williams Jr.  Now I'm wondering which of 'em was singing it.  I'm going to go with John Anderson, but damn, it's hard to tell the two of them apart sometimes.

Written By: europa on 03/29/12 at 10:36 pm

You are here, you are not lost.

Check for new replies or respond here...