inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Same Title, Different Song

Written By: Brian Kelly on 04/21/15 at 10:25 pm

Does anybody else have trouble making submissions to this section? It seems like whenever I submit an entry, there's a one in a hundred chance of it being accepted. I'm starting to think the section editor doesn't like me.

Subject: Re: Same Title, Different Song

Written By: nally on 04/21/15 at 10:50 pm

Hey dude, I'm sorry. Some of the submissions I've received (by various users, no one in particular) seem to have songs and/or artists that are rather obscure, and I haven't been sure about accepting them or not. (Of course, I've had the opportunity to google them in another tab, which has occurred to me, and to see what albums they're from, how popular they are, etc. Most of the time I can trust that the songs and performers are real, regardless of who submits them.) There's also the possibility of others submitting duplicate entries (which I have seen many times; this goes for all the sections I review), and I have to check for those too. Sorry if you have felt left out.

By the way, welcome to the boards.

Check for new replies or respond here...