inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hateful anonymous voters/commenters

Written By: lomain on 11/25/16 at 8:13 pm

Can anything further be done about people who vote low because they disagree and then post unnecessary hateful comments?  This seems to be much worse since the election, especially with thin-skinned Trump supporters who can't stand anything bad to be said about him.  In my case they're even purposefully voting low on completely unrelated parodies

Subject: Re: Hateful anonymous voters/commenters

Written By: EthanM on 10/24/17 at 7:35 pm

Still eems to be happening a year later. But mostly just unexplained low votes on well-written songs. I think I just got a 5-4-1, and I didn't get hit nearly as hard as some others.

Subject: Re: Hateful anonymous voters/commenters

Written By: agrimorfee on 10/25/17 at 8:38 am

Still eems to be happening a year later. But mostly just unexplained low votes on well-written songs. I think I just got a 5-4-1, and I didn't get hit nearly as hard as some others.

Because people hold grudges, and some people also view people who associate with the grudgees as equally worthy of scorn. And some people just like being assholes.

I re-aver that the judging system as it stands is now null and meaningless.

Check for new replies or respond here...