inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Parody Decade 2020?

Written By: K1chyd on 10/28/20 at 1:10 pm

Submitting my first ever parody based on a song from this year I just noted that 2020 is not a Decade category I can find on the submissions form. Maybe Covid got to it? :-)

Subject: Re: Parody Decade 2020?

Written By: ThaConqueror on 10/28/20 at 7:43 pm

Ooh, that's gonna be a problem for me in a month when I get back on my United State of Pop bullplop. I second the request for a 2020's category.

Written By: ChrisBodilyTM on 11/13/20 at 5:53 pm

Third.

There's been plenty of music this year: The Weeknd, Taylor Swift, Billie Eilish, Finneas, Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, Demi Lovato, Sam Smith, Bruce Springsteen, Bob Dylan, The Stones, Bieber, Harry Styles, the return of AC/DC, and at least two songs about how much 2020 sucks.

There have also been some new tunes by indie artists I like including Bahari, Daya, Eden xo, and Ruth B.

I say it's definitely time.

Written By: nally on 11/13/20 at 10:56 pm

Such a listing should also be added to the Misheard Lyric submission form.

Written By: lpg_unit on 01/21/21 at 4:07 am

Third.

There's been plenty of music this year: The Weeknd, Taylor Swift, Billie Eilish, Finneas, Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, Demi Lovato, Sam Smith, Bruce Springsteen, Bob Dylan, The Stones, Bieber, Harry Styles, the return of AC/DC, and at least two songs about how much 2020 sucks.

There have also been some new tunes by indie artists I like including Bahari, Daya, Eden xo, and Ruth B.

I say it's definitely time.

You could ad Eminem to that, whose song which title I forgot made references to both Trump and COVID.

Written By: ChuckyG on 03/16/21 at 7:36 am

I'm going to try and get this done soon.  Shouldn't have taken me this long really, I just can't remember what I did last time a new decade rolled around.

Check for new replies or respond here...