inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Tatiana

Written By: agrimorfee on 03/13/21 at 8:22 am

Somebody, please, please ban Tatiana and erase anything attached with the name. She/he has completely swamped AIR with inane right wing parodies and multiple rants in multiple pseudonyms thrown at all who she/he doesn't agree with. They treat this place as if it were a personal twitter account. This is unacceptable.

cc'ing in a PM to Chuck.

Subject: Re: Tatiana

Written By: philbo on 03/13/21 at 12:17 pm

I'd love to have a peek through the site logs: seems unlikely to me that Tatiana is anything other than a sockpuppet for one of the other regular Trumpistas (and enjoying her(? not convinced)self with a bunch more sockpuppet pseudonyms)... I wonder whose posting IP address she'd share

Written By: agrimorfee on 03/14/21 at 4:28 pm

I strongly feel this...and much more...is the work of ONE PERSON. all of it has the same "voice".

Written By: ChuckyG on 03/16/21 at 7:32 am

I always try and give people like that a chance, but they always continue to act like the rules don't apply to themselves for whatever reason. 

I removed all their parodies and as many comments under their name and their sock puppets I could find.

Written By: agrimorfee on 03/16/21 at 9:58 am

I always try and give people like that a chance, but they always continue to act like the rules don't apply to themselves for whatever reason. 

I removed all their parodies and as many comments under their name and their sock puppets I could find.

You are the most awesome person. 8)

Written By: philbo on 03/17/21 at 6:10 am

Haha.. apparently you also hacked her computer and stole all the parodies you deleted

I'm not sure Tatiana is the most hinged of people

Written By: ChuckyG on 03/17/21 at 8:36 pm

Haha.. apparently you also hacked her computer and stole all the parodies you deleted

I'm not sure Tatiana is the most hinged of people

this was something she accused me of this morning.  I laughed quite a bit at that one. 

If I could hack the computer of someone visiting the website, why would I bother with hers? I'd rather hack someone who has something of value.

Written By: philbo on 03/19/21 at 9:24 am

this was something she accused me of this morning.  I laughed quite a bit at that one. 

If I could hack the computer of someone visiting the website, why would I bother with hers? I'd rather hack someone who has something of value.

I know - and apparently the site's editor who approved one of her parodies inserted a word in one of them to make it not scan as well. I honestly couldn't work out whether it was intended as a comedic character or honest comment: Poe's law applied completely.

Check for new replies or respond here...