inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Not sure of this one

Written By: Brian Kelly on 04/30/22 at 9:21 pm

I was doing my weekly updates and came across this in Parody Fragments:

(Recognising the existence of intersex and non-binary children with teddy bears.)<BR><BR>At six o'clock their juvenile parents<BR>Will take them home to bed,<BR>Because they're tired little teddy bears

Is this a violation of any of our policies?

Subject: Re: Not sure of this one

Written By: karen on 05/04/22 at 4:20 pm

Not sure about AmIRight, but it certainly violates rule 2 here

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?action=rules

Subject: Not sure of this one

Written By: Dude111 on 05/06/22 at 6:07 pm

Well Rule 2 says DONT BE A JERK. Thats very opinative...... Im sure all of us have been called Jerks on here......... (And other sites)

They call me worse things like Troll...... Im not sure what that really means and I dont like being called that!!

Written By: karen on 05/07/22 at 1:47 am

Well Rule 2 says DONT BE A JERK. Thats very opinative...... Im sure all of us have been called Jerks on here......... (And other sites)

They call me worse things like Troll...... Im not sure what that really means and I dont like being called that!!

Read the bit underneath. It lists things/topics you should not post on here. Things that, if you thought about it, you would realise aren’t suitable. Posting any of them makes you a jerk.

Written By: Brian Kelly on 05/09/22 at 8:57 am

I decided to reject the submission just to be safe.

Check for new replies or respond here...