inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Same Title, Different Song (2)

Written By: Brian Kelly on 01/30/23 at 10:47 pm

I made a mistake when I submitted "The One I Love" to this section. The artist who isn't R.E.M. is actually David Gray, not Grey.

Subject: Re: Same Title, Different Song (2) on Amiright

Written By: nally on 01/30/23 at 11:12 pm

I made a mistake when I submitted "The One I Love" to this section. The artist who isn't R.E.M. is actually David Gray, not Grey.

Ah yes. I knew that. I will go in and fix it when I have the opportunity. Don't know how I missed that.

Subject: Re: Problem fixed

Written By: nally on 01/30/23 at 11:17 pm

All done.

I also went in and deleted some duplicate entries. It boggles my mind how few people realise that certain songs are already listed there.

Subject: Re: Same Title, Different Song (2)

Written By: Brian Kelly on 01/31/23 at 7:27 am

Thank you.

Written By: karen on 01/31/23 at 11:43 am

All done.

I also went in and deleted some duplicate entries. It boggles my mind how few people realise that certain songs are already listed there.

Well if there is a great long list to read through people generally don’t bother. They just get an idea and post it. Think about similar threads here and how often we get duplicate videos or pictures.

Written By: nally on 01/31/23 at 11:58 pm

Well if there is a great long list to read through people generally don’t bother. They just get an idea and post it.

I think it's worth the effort to take the time to read through the list to see if what you have in mind is already there. Of course we editors can't always memorize everything that has been submitted to a particular section. (But if something in the submission queue looks familiar, I like to go see if it's already there. If it is, then I just reject it from the queue.)

Check for new replies or respond here...