inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: CONTEST! Win a free lava lamp

Written By: ChuckyG on 09/18/06 at 3:56 pm

I recently received a free lava lamp in the mail from an advertiser as a "thank you" for trying a new ad.  I didn't keep running the ad (didn't do well, seemed to lock up IE, etc), and I don't need/want another lava lamp. So I'm giving it away.  It has yellow wax in it.  Never been turned on or opened.

How to enter:

Make the amIwrong author's list, with 25 or more APPROVED quizzes (with at least 5 questions each) by September 30th.

Send ChuckyG an author bio to use on your author's page, and include your mailing address with the bio.

I'll then pick randomly from the list and send the winner the lamp.

Must be a US or Canadian resident. (I'm too cheap to pay shipping on something like that to send it overseas)

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Subject: Re: CONTEST! Win a free lava lamp

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/18/06 at 4:25 pm

Next time consider advertising Lamborghini cars?

Written By: ChuckyG on 09/18/06 at 5:32 pm

Next time consider advertising Lamborghini cars?

If I get one free, and have one already, I certainly will!

Written By: ChuckyG on 09/20/06 at 1:29 pm

If no one hits 25 by the end of the month, I'll even be willing to extend the prize another month and just give it to the first person to hit 25.

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/02/06 at 9:28 am

JW not only is the first to submit 25 quizzes to amIwrong, but was the only person to submit 25 quizzes.  So he won the prize, and has the honor of being the first quiz author to submit a bio.

Thanks everyone who submitted quizzes last month even if you weren't trying to win the prize.  It's nice to see a little activity on the site after all the work that went into creating it.

Check for new replies or respond here...