inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Put shows in order by number of episodes

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/02/06 at 10:00 pm

http://www.amiwrong.com/television/matchepisodes/

Anyone try these yet?  too tough? I didn't think they would be.

Subject: Re: Put shows in order by number of episodes

Written By: nally on 10/03/06 at 9:54 am

I actually know how many episodes some shows ran, given that I've been an avid watcher of them, so I tried one of the 90's quizzes. The shows in that particular quiz were ones that I'd never watched (except for one), so I tried my hand at it and got only one pair of answers wrong. :D

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/03/06 at 10:36 am

I actually know how many episodes some shows ran, given that I've been an avid watcher of them, so I tried one of the 90's quizzes. The shows in that particular quiz were ones that I'd never watched (except for one), so I tried my hand at it and got only one pair of answers wrong. :D

well, it's not like you need to know the precise number of episodes, I made sure the shows all had at least a difference of 12 episodes (half a season).  I probably should have titled it something like "number of seasons" but that can be misleading depending on the half seasons, etc.

Written By: nally on 10/03/06 at 3:10 pm

well, it's not like you need to know the precise number of episodes, I made sure the shows all had at least a difference of 12 episodes (half a season).  I probably should have titled it something like "number of seasons" but that can be misleading depending on the half seasons, etc.

that's right...not all shows premiered in the Fall. There was one show on CBS that premiered back in January that I kinda liked, "Courting Alex", but CBS seems to have canned it after only eight episodes. A few others had been filmed, but never shown. :-[

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/03/06 at 6:53 pm

that's right...not all shows premiered in the Fall. There was one show on CBS that premiered back in January that I kinda liked, "Courting Alex", but CBS seems to have canned it after only eight episodes. A few others had been filmed, but never shown. :-[

I tried to avoid listing any of those... basically I avoid anything that didn't make it half a season

Check for new replies or respond here...