inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Have you made a quiz? Why?

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/09/06 at 12:51 pm

I'd love to know why people make quizzes, so I can try and encourage more people to try it.

Any feedback on the amIwrong site?

Do you make quizzes on inthe00s? If so, have you tried the amIwrong site yet?

Subject: Re: Have you made a quiz? Why?

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/09/06 at 12:55 pm

Would the quiz makers like some sort of feedback system from people who try the quizzes?  Or are the score tallies enough?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/09/06 at 12:58 pm

I have made a few quizzes on the forum. It sometimes takes a lot of time and preparation...but it's fun to see how many people can guess the answers and stuff.  Yes, that would be cool to have a feedback system.

I've been to AmiWrong numerous times and I have really enjoyed my visits there.  The games are challenging and unique...it's a great way to pass the time away. :)

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 10/09/06 at 1:03 pm

When I first found this site it was because I was looking for lyrics quizzes to play.  It wasn't too long after that when I decided that I'd try to make a quiz myself for others to play.  I wanted others to have fun and also find out who had similar music tastes to me.  I've made some wonderful friends this way, and I don't think I'll ever stop making music quizzes.  It's an 'addiction'. 8)

All of my quizzes are posted on the inthe00s quiz board.  I tried playing a few of the sitcom quizzes on amIwrong, but have not tried posting my quizzes there yet.  :)

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/09/06 at 1:12 pm

All of my quizzes are posted on the inthe00s quiz board.  I tried playing a few of the sitcom quizzes on amIwrong, but have not tried posting my quizzes there yet.

I envisioned amIwrong as a place for the quizzes on inthe00s to be reposted once people finished guessing on them, so I'd definitely like to know what you think of how the system works when/if you try copying some from inthe00s to amIwrong.  I don't know if I could make something to make it easier for people to copy them or not.

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 10/09/06 at 1:15 pm

I envisioned amIwrong as a place for the quizzes on inthe00s to be reposted once people finished guessing on them, so I'd definitely like to know what you think of how the system works when/if you try copying some from inthe00s to amIwrong.  I don't know if I could make something to make it easier for people to copy them or not.

To be honest, I haven't looked into what's involved in copying my quizzes to amIwrong.  It was always easy just to do them in the inthe00s quiz board.

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/09/06 at 4:43 pm

To be honest, I haven't looked into what's involved in copying my quizzes to amIwrong.  It was always easy just to do them in the inthe00s quiz board.

Some of the multiple choice quizzes that have been submitted by visitors get taken by hundreds of different people.  I'm not sure how many people take the ones posted on inthe00s.  So they might get seen more on amIwrong.

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 10/10/06 at 1:30 am

Some of the multiple choice quizzes that have been submitted by visitors get taken by hundreds of different people.  I'm not sure how many people take the ones posted on inthe00s.  So they might get seen more on amIwrong.

Excellent.  I'll try to get one up on amIwrong very soon.  :)

Written By: FaultyDog on 10/10/06 at 4:36 am

Do you make quizzes on inthe00s?

Yes I do - quite frequently. Most of them are lyrics quizzes and audio quizzes. I think they should be challenging, but not impossible. It's great fun thinking of themes for new quizzes and compiling a list of possible songs to fit the theme. Then there's the rather boring part of actually making the quiz, but there's always the satisfaction when answers are starting to pour in. It's encouraging to get compliments on ones quizzes and to see your quiz being completed.

If so, have you tried the amIwrong site yet?

Yes I have - tried the quizzes that is. I've tried several of the "match the song"- type of quizzes, but the problem is a lot of the songs didn't make it in/to Europe, which makes them virtually impossible to play for me.
I haven't submitted any quizzes (yet) for several reasons. First, there's  no lyrics/audio quizzes section. Second, I think my quizzes would probably turn out to be too "European". Third, I'm busy enough thinking of quizzes for this board.

On the other hand...I can think of a couple of quizzes that I could submit (like the "1980s Albums" quizzes), and I probably could make a few more like those from other decades. So.... ::)

Written By: FaultyDog on 10/10/06 at 8:58 am

On the other hand...I can think of a couple of quizzes that I could submit (like the "1980s Albums" quizzes), and I probably could make a few more like those from other decades. So.... ::)

Well... I'm willing to submit a dozen or so of these, but... a) there's no subsection (yet) for "Match album with band" , and b) I can't submit quizzes of the "matching" type (I don't want them to be Multiple Choice).

Written By: KKay on 10/10/06 at 9:58 am

I have made quizzes mostly becuase I am thinking about something,want to learn more, and it's a great way to learn.  I am also curious to know about what the members know...I'm going to do more, but beyond posting it and updating scores, I'm not going to do more...like repost it somewhere or go back to read how it went...i do it, they answer, i read, over.

I love answering the quizzes.  I can't do the audio quizzes at work, which is frustrating for me cuz I love them and by the time I get home they are all done. 

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/10/06 at 10:21 am

Well... I'm willing to submit a dozen or so of these, but... a) there's no subsection (yet) for "Match album with band" , and b) I can't submit quizzes of the "matching" type (I don't want them to be Multiple Choice).

a) The game plan for now, is to have one section for all the new stuff coming in each major section.  When they begin to get larger, I'll split them by type. I didn't think anyone would want their quiz to appear in one of the sections I generated, since they might get lost in the large lists.  Maybe I need to rethink the organization. 

b) I'll work on making it possible for people to create matching games.  The biggest issue, is that the size of the text field needs to be shorter than it does for the other quiz types (otherwise the text wraps in an unpredictable fashion and the quiz won't work right).  So for those, I need to make sure there's a better preview mode.  I knew people would want to make those, so how to make the submission work has been in the back of my head for while now.

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/10/06 at 10:26 am

Yes I do - quite frequently. Most of them are lyrics quizzes and audio quizzes. I think they should be challenging, but not impossible. It's great fun thinking of themes for new quizzes and compiling a list of possible songs to fit the theme. Then there's the rather boring part of actually making the quiz, but there's always the satisfaction when answers are starting to pour in. It's encouraging to get compliments on ones quizzes and to see your quiz being completed.

cool, that's kind of stuff I was looking to hear too... it helps to know the two target audiences for the site (the people who take the quizzes, the people who make them).

Yes I have - tried the quizzes that is. I've tried several of the "match the song"- type of quizzes, but the problem is a lot of the songs didn't make it in/to Europe, which makes them virtually impossible to play for me.

I kind of knew that was going to be an issue with most of the site.  It's tough to make something that's more global in scope for popular culture.

I haven't submitted any quizzes (yet) for several reasons. First, there's  no lyrics/audio quizzes section. Second, I think my quizzes would probably turn out to be too "European". Third, I'm busy enough thinking of quizzes for this board.

You can submit lyrics quizzes on amIwrong in the user submitted music section.  If I see a large enough number of any type of quiz, I'm going to create "sub-indexes" so people can sort by more than just the order the quizzes were submitted in.

hmmm... I think I need to give more thought to the site organization for the visitor submitted quizzes.  Maybe "user submitted" is not a descriptive enough title.  If you're confused, I'm sure others are as well.

Written By: FaultyDog on 10/10/06 at 12:38 pm

a) The game plan for now, is to have one section for all the new stuff coming in each major section.  When they begin to get larger, I'll split them by type. I didn't think anyone would want their quiz to appear in one of the sections I generated, since they might get lost in the large lists.  Maybe I need to rethink the organization. 

I understand your point of view, and I don't really have a problem with the current organization. I didn't know you were planning on splitting the "user submitted" stuff by type, that's all.

b) I'll work on making it possible for people to create matching games.  The biggest issue, is that the size of the text field needs to be shorter than it does for the other quiz types (otherwise the text wraps in an unpredictable fashion and the quiz won't work right).  So for those, I need to make sure there's a better preview mode.  I knew people would want to make those, so how to make the submission work has been in the back of my head for while now.

I'm looking forward to that day! :)

You can submit lyrics quizzes on amIwrong in the user submitted music section.  If I see a large enough number of any type of quiz, I'm going to create "sub-indexes" so people can sort by more than just the order the quizzes were submitted in.

I know you can, but they would have to be Multiple Choice, and I don't like that (I'd have to think of more plausible answers). Apart from that, I haven't seen anyone submitting a lyrics quiz yet (but of course I haven't checked them all out...)

hmmm... I think I need to give more thought to the site organization for the visitor submitted quizzes.  Maybe "user submitted" is not a descriptive enough title.  If you're confused, I'm sure others are as well.

No, I'm not confused. I was just disappointed when I found out I couldn't submit any "matching" type quizzes.

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/10/06 at 1:56 pm

I understand your point of view, and I don't really have a problem with the current organization. I didn't know you were planning on splitting the "user submitted" stuff by type, that's all.

I know you can, but they would have to be Multiple Choice, and I don't like that (I'd have to think of more plausible answers). Apart from that, I haven't seen anyone submitting a lyrics quiz yet (but of course I haven't checked them all out...)

No, I'm not confused. I was just disappointed when I found out I couldn't submit any "matching" type quizzes.

be disappointed no more:

http://www.amiwrong.com/music/custom/ChuckyGMatchthealbumnamew1160506327.shtml

Didn't take long, I should have done it ages ago, but I got caught up with trying to flesh out the number of quizzes in the other sections.

I'm not sure if the lyrics quizzes will work in the matching category.  Due to the design, you're limited to 50 characters. 

A fill in the blank lyrics quiz should be SUPER easy to make with the multiple choice quizzes I would think.

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 10/10/06 at 2:44 pm

I wonder if it's possible to put a Lyrics Quiz under Q&A-type quiz... ???

The lyric would be the 'Question' and then the player could click on the Answer to find out if he or she was right... :)

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/10/06 at 3:04 pm

I wonder if it's possible to put a Lyrics Quiz under Q&A-type quiz... ???

The lyric would be the 'Question' and then the player could click on the Answer to find out if he or she was right... :)

Definitely.  That format is the one that mimics the lyrics quizzes on inthe00s.  It's the only "unscored" one though, so if you put one of those up, you won't know how many people tried it, or how well they did. 

The reason that format exists, is because those were the first types of quizzes I put on inthe80s way back in 1995.

Written By: whistledog on 10/10/06 at 3:14 pm

I just submitted a quiz on Canadian song titles, but I used ones that I know were popular in America and/or the United Kingdom

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 10/10/06 at 3:15 pm

Definitely.  That format is the one that mimics the lyrics quizzes on inthe00s.  It's the only "unscored" one though, so if you put one of those up, you won't know how many people tried it, or how well they did.

What a shame that they can't show how people scored... :-\\ 

The reason that format exists, is because those were the first types of quizzes I put on inthe80s way back in 1995.

I see...

Well, I'll have to try and come up with some of the types that can be scored...

Written By: whistledog on 10/10/06 at 3:27 pm

When I submit quizzes, I do it under user submitted quizzes.  Do they eventually end up in categories after they are submitted?  OR are they just listed under user submitted quizzes?

I have submitted 3 quizzes so far, and I just hope I am doing it correctly  :-\\

Written By: FaultyDog on 10/10/06 at 4:29 pm

When I submit quizzes, I do it under user submitted quizzes.  Do they eventually end up in categories after they are submitted?  OR are they just listed under user submitted quizzes?

If I've understood Chucky correctly, he will split them up in categories as soon as the number of quizzes submitted requires so. Not sure when this will be exactly, though. Chucky would also have to find the time to do so, of course.

I have submitted 3 quizzes so far, and I just hope I am doing it correctly  :-\\

We'll have to wait and see...

Written By: FaultyDog on 10/10/06 at 4:42 pm

be disappointed no more:

http://www.amiwrong.com/music/custom/ChuckyGMatchthealbumnamew1160506327.shtml

Didn't take long, I should have done it ages ago, but I got caught up with trying to flesh out the number of quizzes in the other sections.

Big thanks (and karma) to you, Chucky! :) I'm sure I'm gonna use this format a lot. 8)

I'm not sure if the lyrics quizzes will work in the matching category.  Due to the design, you're limited to 50 characters. 

You could make a "match the lyrics" quiz, I suppose (first part of the lyrics on the left hand side, second part on the right). Or would that be too easy to solve..? :-\\  Only one way to find out.

A fill in the blank lyrics quiz should be SUPER easy to make with the multiple choice quizzes I would think.

Oh yes, definitely! I'll keep that in mind.

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/10/06 at 4:58 pm

Right now, user submitted quizzes appear only in the user submitted section.  Eventually I'll make a sub-index, but they'll always appear under a heading of user submitted.

I've gone ahead and approved the ones you sent in, so hopefully you should be able to see how it all works.  Maybe I should add a little description on the thank you page when people submit new quizzes.

Written By: FaultyDog on 10/10/06 at 5:13 pm

I've tried the Canadian song titles quiz, but I had to guess 5 out of 10. Of course, my guesses were all wrong. :\'(

Written By: whistledog on 10/10/06 at 11:30 pm

I've tried the Canadian song titles quiz, but I had to guess 5 out of 10. Of course, my guesses were all wrong. :\'(

I did six more of them, focusing more on the Canadian songs that were popular in the UK and Europe :)

Yes, Dalbello and Voggue are in there.  lol

Written By: FaultyDog on 10/11/06 at 1:15 am

I did six more of them, focusing more on the Canadian songs that were popular in the UK and Europe :)

Yes, Dalbello and Voggue are in there.  lol

Great! :) I will give them a try asap.

Written By: whistledog on 10/11/06 at 11:50 am

It is so much fun making quizzes for AmIWrong.  I've already made 12 of them (though it only shows 11 for some reason) and I am working on some more.  I love how it says the average scores of the quizzes and how many people have tried them :)

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/11/06 at 1:17 pm

It is so much fun making quizzes for AmIWrong.  I've already made 12 of them (though it only shows 11 for some reason) and I am working on some more.  I love how it says the average scores of the quizzes and how many people have tried them :)

hmmm... do you know which one is missing?

Written By: whistledog on 10/11/06 at 2:01 pm

hmmm... do you know which one is missing?

The 3rd Canadian Music one that I did.  It shows up in the User Quizzes section, but not under my Quiz Authors page

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/11/06 at 2:10 pm

The 3rd Canadian Music one that I did.  It shows up in the User Quizzes section, but not under my Quiz Authors page

did you notice you spelt your name wrong?  I'll fix it.

Written By: whistledog on 10/11/06 at 3:02 pm

did you notice you spelt your name wrong?  I'll fix it.

omg i did?  man, i tried so hard not to do that  :-[

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/11/06 at 3:56 pm

omg i did?  man, i tried so hard not to do that  :-[

it's ok... I'll forgive you this time.  :D

Written By: whistledog on 10/12/06 at 11:46 pm

I love submitting quizzes to the site.  I just did 11 more 8)

Written By: FaultyDog on 10/13/06 at 1:47 am

I love submitting quizzes to the site.  I just did 11 more 8)

You're jamming the site. ;)

I suppose I could've submitted all of my 1980s album quizzes at once (I've about 10 more), but judging by the average scores so far they're a bit on the hard side...so I refrain. I don't want people to think "O no, not another one from that Henk fellow! Let's skip it". ;D

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/13/06 at 8:20 am

You're jamming the site. ;)

I suppose I could've submitted all of my 1980s album quizzes at once (I've about 10 more), but judging by the average scores so far they're a bit on the hard side...so I refrain. I don't want people to think "O no, not another one from that Henk fellow! Let's skip it". ;D

I do have to work a little more on the whole "latest quizzes" function, so that every new quiz can appear on the front page of the sites at some point.  Since there's only a couple people submitting them at the moment right now anyways, I don't think it's a big deal anyways.

Written By: nally on 01/18/07 at 12:18 am

I haven't submitted any yet...but I'm almost ready to do one this week. In fact, I have enough info to make a dozen of 'em.

Written By: KKay on 01/18/07 at 8:41 am

I'm now into quizzes for a new reason. the logic in construction...finding distractors to make it challenging, arranging the seqence so that some answers dont' give other answers away..

its very fun.

Written By: nally on 01/18/07 at 3:44 pm

I'm now into quizzes for a new reason. the logic in construction...finding distractors to make it challenging, arranging the seqence so that some answers dont' give other answers away..

I've seen a few of yours but haven't taken any time to play them yet. But those are good tips on constructing them. OTOH, I try not to make mine too challenging.

Written By: KKay on 01/18/07 at 3:52 pm

I've seen a few of yours but haven't taken any time to play them yet. But those are good tips on constructing them. OTOH, I try not to make mine too challenging.

i know what you mean. i think i have to make the next few at least do-able ....it keeps people coming back.

Written By: nally on 01/18/07 at 4:01 pm

i know what you mean. i think i have to make the next few at least do-able ....it keeps people coming back.

yeah, that's the idea. I have a few in mind, and maybe I'll be ready to submit one this weekend.

Written By: woops on 01/19/07 at 8:38 pm

Music Video Trivia:  Something I've posted here several years ago and thought could be added since there's hardly any on the amiwrong site. They're random questions about music videos from scenes, celebrity appearances, setting, etc.    :)

Debbie Gibson Pop Quiz, obiviously as a fan why not post a quiz about her. Also a few other pop singers.

Also a few quizzes on classic animation from Disney & Warner Bros, though I messed up a bit on question #11 from the first "Dumbo" quiz  since I haven't watched the movie for a few days prior to writing it.  :-[ :P

"Alice In Wonderland" went well, though suprised that there's a low percentage on the question about the tv special that promoted the movie since it's featured on the current DVD of the film. (not yet in the Disney vault)

Just submitted a basic quiz on "Married with Children"

Written By: nally on 01/23/07 at 1:11 am

I might be about ready to post one tomorrow.

Written By: nally on 01/24/07 at 5:24 pm

Okay...I've submitted my very first music quiz! It should be up on the site tomorrow. :D

Written By: woops on 01/31/07 at 8:05 pm

A few "One Hit Wonder" matching games and "Beavis & Butt-Head"

Along with a few other stuff...

Written By: nally on 02/01/07 at 12:23 am

I just checked the "Latest Comments" on Amiwrong and saw that someone has finally commented on my first quiz! Thanks, Erin! :)

I've been meaning to get the next part up; maybe I'll do that tomorrow. I'm also intending to do one on the CBS sitcom "The Class."

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/01/07 at 11:58 am

I just checked the "Latest Comments" on Amiwrong and saw that someone has finally commented on my first quiz! Thanks, Erin! :)

I've been meaning to get the next part up; maybe I'll do that tomorrow. I'm also intending to do one on the CBS sitcom "The Class."

no problem Jeff...it was a fun quiz! :)

Written By: nally on 02/01/07 at 11:09 pm

no problem Jeff...it was a fun quiz! :)

I'm glad you enjoyed it....I submitted Part Two earlier today and it should be up by tomorrow.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/01/07 at 11:09 pm

I'm glad you enjoyed it....I submitted Part Two earlier today and it should be up by tomorrow.

cool, I will have to check it out. 8)

Written By: nally on 02/01/07 at 11:13 pm

cool, I will have to check it out. 8)

Yep, it'll consist of song titles that start with "C" and "D". I have no idea how many parts this series is going to consist of; I try to do a few at a time, limiting the # of items to 15.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/01/07 at 11:17 pm

Yep, it'll consist of song titles that start with "C" and "D". I have no idea how many parts this series is going to consist of; I try to do a few at a time, limiting the # of items to 15.

I've posted about 27 quizzes so far...they are all different kinds of quizzes.

Written By: nally on 02/01/07 at 11:19 pm

I've posted about 27 quizzes so far...they are all different kinds of quizzes.

I do intend to make different kinds... including one about "The Class" which I mentioned above. I have it prepared on a sheet of scratchpaper, so all I need to do is go to the submission form and type it out! :D

Written By: nally on 02/04/07 at 7:36 pm

I would like to thank Manda, Erin and Jason for their comments on the two quizzes I've submitted thus far. For "Crazy"...I know I could've used Icehouse...but there are so many songs out there called "Crazy" I just decided to go with the songs I knew of the best. :)

Written By: mandamoo on 02/04/07 at 11:54 pm

I would like to thank Manda, Erin and Jason for their comments on the two quizzes I've submitted thus far. For "Crazy"...I know I could've used Icehouse...but there are so many songs out there called "Crazy" I just decided to go with the songs I knew of the best. :)

No worries Jeff, and you're welcome  :)  Thanks to all who have commented on mine as well  :)

Written By: whistledog on 02/05/07 at 12:15 am

I need to make some more quizzes, so I can beat that "Odd Austin" Aeschliman guy.  He did a blog on his MySpace where he talked about having more quizzes than me ;D

Written By: nally on 02/05/07 at 2:55 pm

I need to make some more quizzes, so I can beat that "Odd Austin" Aeschliman guy.  He did a blog on his MySpace where he talked about having more quizzes than me ;D

A bragger, eh?

I gotta do some more Amiwrong quizzes too.

Written By: woops on 02/06/07 at 2:34 am

Some more Deborah Gibson, which are now harder,  and music video quizzes

Though sorta messed up the Debbie Gibson album matching  :P

The "Colored Lights" album match is just matching the songs to the musicals they belong to

Written By: nally on 02/06/07 at 5:42 pm

Part 3 should be up tomorrow...

Written By: woops on 02/09/07 at 7:05 pm

Another Deborah Gibson quiz, which is even more harder since I've used most of the "basic trivia" on the first two...

A few more music video quizzes and a Natasha Bedingfield song matching game.

Written By: nally on 02/09/07 at 9:50 pm

Another Deborah Gibson quiz, which is even more harder since I've used most of the "basic trivia" on the first two...

A few more music video quizzes and a Natasha Bedingfield song matching game.

Yes I saw the Natasha Bedingfield quiz; I didn't do too well on that one, given that I only know a couple of her songs. :-\\

Written By: nally on 02/24/07 at 1:17 am

Part 3 should be up tomorrow...

And I have just submitted part 5....

I'm guessing there might be 8 or 9 altogether. I do intend to do other types of quizzes as well.

Written By: Marian on 04/12/07 at 11:16 am

I'd love to know why people make quizzes, so I can try and encourage more people to try it.

Any feedback on the amIwrong site?

Do you make quizzes on inthe00s? If so, have you tried the amIwrong site yet?

They want to get medals for it.I'd love to have one on my page.

Written By: nally on 04/12/07 at 10:16 pm

They want to get medals for it.I'd love to have one on my page.

You'll have to make twenty-five quizzes on Amiwrong.com to earn one. ;)

I've made eight thus far...and they're all pretty much the same kind. The last one of those will be posted in the next few days, and I intend to make other kinds of quizzes in the future.

Written By: Step-chan on 04/20/07 at 4:42 pm

I haven't made a quiz yet.

If I did, it would be about Nirvana or anime.

I don't have a particular reason as to why I haven't, other than just didn't think about it.

Written By: BooBooKitty on 05/14/07 at 5:48 pm

I love Music and I love quizes, when I found your site I put it in my favorites and took quizzes daily. Then I tried to make one and got hooked. I am working 6 days a week 10 hour days now so I have not had th etime I like to make new ones.  :\'(

Written By: nally on 05/14/07 at 11:01 pm

I love Music and I love quizes, when I found your site I put it in my favorites and took quizzes daily. Then I tried to make one and got hooked. I am working 6 days a week 10 hour days now so I have not had th etime I like to make new ones.  :\'(

Tis quite all right...we get like that sometimes. For the rest of the month of May, I will be busy with my studies, and I got finals coming up. So maybe in June I might get to do one again.

Written By: woops on 05/23/07 at 11:47 pm

A few time to time... recently posted two quizzes about Deb & music videos

Written By: nally on 05/24/07 at 11:26 am

I'll be inactive on Amiwrong until sometime in June at the earliest.

Written By: Max Power on 05/28/07 at 1:22 pm

Got 25 now.

Written By: KKay on 05/28/07 at 2:24 pm

I have been working on one for days and i just can't get it rigtht!!!

Written By: nally on 05/29/07 at 12:12 am

Got 25 now.

I still need 16 more. :-\\

Written By: nally on 09/12/07 at 1:43 pm

Tis quite all right...we get like that sometimes. For the rest of the month of May, I will be busy with my studies, and I got finals coming up. So maybe in June I might get to do one again.

...and here it is September, and I still have not yet had an opportunity to put another one up. :-\\

Written By: Step-chan on 09/12/07 at 3:56 pm

Finally did a Nirvana quiz, mainly to see who would answer what(also a way to try out doing a quiz).

Written By: woops on 09/15/07 at 1:37 am

Another Deb quiz...

Haven't done anything else in a while... :D

Written By: KKay on 09/15/07 at 2:49 am

I just made one cuz it's been too long.

Written By: woops on 09/27/07 at 4:55 pm

Woody Woodpecker trivia & chronological Looney Tune characters

Written By: KKay on 10/02/07 at 7:40 pm

I love making the quizzes when I have time.

are mine too hard? we never seem to finish them.
any suggestions?

Written By: nally on 03/20/08 at 4:49 pm

...and here it is September, and I still have not yet had an opportunity to put another one up. :-\\

...and six months later, I have still not yet had an opportunity to make another one. Two months from now, when I've graduated and gotten my degree, hopefully I might be able to put another quiz together. I have a few topic ideas in mind.

Written By: woops on 04/14/08 at 1:11 pm

Another Deb quiz

Check for new replies or respond here...