inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 10,000 quizzes. That's my goal

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/11/06 at 4:01 pm

I have a couple more sections to add to the site in the upcoming weeks.  My ultimate goal is to have approximately 10,000 quizzes that *I* personally added to the site.  I then hope at that point I can rest and other people will produce all the new ones.

When I hit the 10,000 mark I really want the design of the site to be 100% completed.  So if anyone notices any problems, or has any suggestions please let me know.

I also have one last type of quiz that no one has seen yet that I will spring on everyone for the last batch to make the 10,000 quiz mark.  I'm having some problems perfecting it at the moment though.

Subject: Re: 10,000 quizzes. That's my goal

Written By: whistledog on 10/11/06 at 10:10 pm

My ultimate goal is to have approximately 10,000 quizzes that *I* personally added to the site

How many are you at now?

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/11/06 at 10:43 pm

How many are you at now?

I don't have the next batch anywhere near ready.  I should have enough when it's done though.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 10/11/06 at 10:44 pm

I have a couple more sections to add to the site in the upcoming weeks.  My ultimate goal is to have approximately 10,000 quizzes that *I* personally added to the site.  I then hope at that point I can rest and other people will produce all the new ones.

When I hit the 10,000 mark I really want the design of the site to be 100% completed.  So if anyone notices any problems, or has any suggestions please let me know.

I also have one last type of quiz that no one has seen yet that I will spring on everyone for the last batch to make the 10,000 quiz mark.  I'm having some problems perfecting it at the moment though.
I wonder what this could be  ::)  perhaps an inthe00s trivia quiz??  Just kidding. That's a lot of work ChuckyG. I've sampled some of the movie quizzes, actors, directors and they're good, even if I only get 5 right  :-[    nice work my man.

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/13/06 at 8:23 am

I wonder what this could be  ::)  perhaps an inthe00s trivia quiz??  Just kidding. That's a lot of work ChuckyG. I've sampled some of the movie quizzes, actors, directors and they're good, even if I only get 5 right  :-[    nice work my man.

actually some quizzes about the sites might be cool for the misc section.

Check for new replies or respond here...