inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Share your results on the scoring page now

Written By: ChuckyG on 11/06/06 at 12:54 pm

You'll notice at the end of every quiz you take, there are two boxes with code.  You can click on the field and hit control-c, and then paste the code on your own web page or in a messageboard you visit.  Boast about your score, or just encourage people to try your quiz.

Check out this quiz,
Nickelback - Songs and Albums
I scored 2 out of 5 correct, 40% correct.  What did you score?

Subject: Re: Share your results on the scoring page now

Written By: ChuckyG on 11/06/06 at 12:57 pm

You'll notice at the end of every quiz you take, there are two boxes with code.  You can click on the field and hit control-c, and then paste the code on your own web page or in a messageboard you visit.  Boast about your score, or just encourage people to try your quiz.

Check out this quiz,
Nickelback - Songs and Albums
I scored 2 out of 5 correct, 40% correct.  What did you score?

Anyone know if the html code is what you would use for MYSPACE?  I'm assuming that's where most people would want to use it.  Maybe I should make better code for that site?

Written By: ChuckyG on 11/06/06 at 2:40 pm

I changed what the text says.  If the word quiz isn't in the title of the quiz, it'll add it in there.

I scored 6 out of 10 correct, 60% correct on the National Lampoon's Vacation quiz.
What did you score?

I scored 4 out of 16 correct, 25% correct on the Poltergeist - The first movie, Quiz #2.
What did you score?

Written By: ChuckyG on 11/06/06 at 3:31 pm

further changes... changed the results page a little more too:

I scored 60% (6 out of 10 correct) on the National Lampoon's Vacation quiz.
What did you score?

If you post your scores somewhere else let me know.  Any feedback on this feature is appreciated.  If you want to post scores on this board (not this thread, start another) feel free.

Check for new replies or respond here...