inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Quiz comments... how it works so far

Written By: ChuckyG on 01/09/07 at 2:05 pm

For now, I've only set it up to allow comments, and for people to see them on the author pages in an "all comments" type of view.

I still need to write a "report inappropriate comment" thing, and limit people to making one comment at a time.  So spam potential is high at the moment, though I can easily disable all comments if something happens before I get those functions written this week.  Seemed more important to me to get the basic comment thing up so people can start trying it out.

Subject: Re: Quiz comments... how it works so far

Written By: ChuckyG on 01/10/07 at 8:52 am

There hasn't been many comments yet.  I did notice from the few that have been made, that I still needed to make adjustments to how the script worked.  So if you take any quizzes today, please leave some comments for people.  It'll help me out a lot with the troubleshooting.

Written By: nally on 02/01/07 at 11:11 pm

Seems like it's doing quite well...I notice that unlike Amiright, Amiwrong's "latest comments" page lists the most recent ones on top.

Written By: ChuckyG on 02/02/07 at 8:05 am

Seems like it's doing quite well...I notice that unlike Amiright, Amiwrong's "latest comments" page lists the most recent ones on top.

yeah, I can change it to go either way.  Not sure which is better.

Check for new replies or respond here...