inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I'm so totally psyched up about the number of people submitting quizzes lately

Written By: ChuckyG on 01/12/07 at 9:33 am

There's a lot of people writing quizzes this week, and they all look pretty cool and interesting. That makes me quite happy!

Subject: Re: I'm so totally psyched up about the number of people submitting quizzes lately

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/12/07 at 9:52 am

YAY! I love new quizzes....they are really fun. :)

Subject: Re: I'm so totally psyched up about the number of people submitting quizzes late

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 01/12/07 at 8:41 pm

There's a lot of people writing quizzes this week, and they all look pretty cool and interesting. That makes me quite happy!

Good !

I write quizzes on FunTrivia as well, and I really enjoy that.  FT have a very rigorous process for quiz writing, and depending on the quiz, sometimes that can be a bit onerous, having to provide information to append to each answer etc etc.  Not that I don't enjoy it, it's just that sometimes, one can lose the impetus to do it/finish it.

What I like about AmiWrong is I am able to whack a quiz together reasonably quickly and submit it.  I REALLY like the ability to go in and look and what percentages are against each question as well.  The adds some interest from the authors' end.

Subject: Re: I'm so totally psyched up about the number of people submitting quizzes late

Written By: KKay on 01/12/07 at 8:43 pm

I"m officially addicted to making quizzes...I put 8 on Am I Wrong and one more here today.
I hope to someday lose my job because of it.
:)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/12/07 at 8:46 pm

I"m officially addicted to making quizzes...I put 8 on Am I Wrong and one more here today.
I hope to someday lose my job because of it.
:)

heheeh...me too! It's really fun creating quizzes.

Written By: mandamoo on 01/13/07 at 3:34 am

I submitted seven today  :D 

Btw, can boo boos be fixed ?  :o ::) :P

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 01/13/07 at 7:32 am

I submitted seven today  :D 

Btw, can boo boos be fixed ?  :o ::) :P

I don't believe so.  One of my earlier quizzes has a massive error in it, and people at this end that have taken it have quizzed me on it  :-\\

Written By: ChuckyG on 01/13/07 at 7:35 am

I don't believe so.  One of my earlier quizzes has a massive error in it, and people at this end that have taken it have quizzed me on it  :-\\

I can fix them for people.  Just send me a PM with what you need changed.  I fixed mooster's quiz type today (selected qa instead of matching).

Written By: mandamoo on 01/13/07 at 7:36 am

I can fix them for people.  Just send me a PM with what you need changed.  I fixed mooster's quiz type today (selected qa instead of matching).

Excellent ! Thanks Chucky  :D

Subject: Re: I'm so totally psyched up about the number of people submitting quizzes lately

Written By: woops on 01/13/07 at 11:57 pm

Submitted two under "Electric Youth" about Deborah Gibson and Classic MTV.

(also just entered one about Looney Tunes)

Good site  8)

Written By: woops on 01/15/07 at 3:00 pm

I messed up on question #11 on the "Disney's Dumbo" quiz, which I added the same question with the correct answer on "Dumbo (part duex)"  :P

Check for new replies or respond here...