inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: amIwrong got caught in the cross hairs of my hosting provider's stupidity

Written By: ChuckyG on 02/11/07 at 7:25 pm

I thought I had it all fixed this morning, but it appears the scores weren't getting recorded properly on the quizzes that weren't submitted by site visitors.  If you still see something wrong, let me know.

Subject: Re: amIwrong got caught in the cross hairs of my hosting provider's stupidity

Written By: nally on 02/11/07 at 7:47 pm

Some of the older comments probably got erased. I just went to the site and looked at the comments file for my three quizzes...and below each one it said "An error occurred while processing this directive."

Subject: Re: amIwrong got caught in the cross hairs of my hosting provider's stupidity

Written By: ChuckyG on 02/11/07 at 8:21 pm

Some of the older comments probably got erased. I just went to the site and looked at the comments file for my three quizzes...and below each one it said "An error occurred while processing this directive."

might not be erased, just a permission error, I'll see if I can find them

Written By: ChuckyG on 02/11/07 at 8:38 pm

might not be erased, just a permission error, I'll see if I can find them

yup... and it was just the music folder.  all fixed now.

Written By: nally on 02/11/07 at 8:45 pm

yup... and it was just the music folder.  all fixed now.

okey dokey... periodically i see that message. I know I've seen it several times on Amiright, like when a ballot box has been empty.

Check for new replies or respond here...