inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 2 Questions

Written By: Howard on 04/22/04 at 9:47 pm

2 things I want to know is...?

Show Posts

&

Total Time Logged In

Is there any way those can be disabled by any chance? ???

Howard

Subject: Re: 2 Questions

Written By: ChuckyG on 04/23/04 at 8:25 am

2 things I want to know is...?

Show Posts

&

Total Time Logged In

Is there any way those can be disabled by any chance? ???

you can click the blue up arrow next to the home link up above, and collapse the entire top so you don't have to see any of that.  Otherwise, it's not configurable.  In a few weeks, I'll have another theme you can select, and then you can see the board with different options entirely

Written By: Howard on 04/23/04 at 4:28 pm

Ok,Thanks Chuck .so that means every time I create or answer a topic,it will pile up and can't do anything about it? ???

& what about the total time logged in? I don't think I got that answered. ???

Howard

Written By: ChuckyG on 04/23/04 at 4:35 pm

it's just a stastic gathered by the software, there's really nothing I can do about it.  You can hide all of it from your personal display when you log in, but that's about it

Written By: Howard on 04/23/04 at 4:47 pm

it's just a stastic gathered by the software, there's really nothing I can do about it.  You can hide all of it from your personal display when you log in, but that's about it

Where is that located Chuck?

Howard

Written By: ChuckyG on 04/23/04 at 4:48 pm

I'm refering to the blue triangle I mentioned earlier, it's right under your profile info

Written By: Howard on 04/23/04 at 4:54 pm

I'm refering to the blue triangle I mentioned earlier, it's right under your profile info

It's not hiding. ???

Howard

Written By: ChuckyG on 04/23/04 at 4:56 pm

It's not hiding. ???

Howard

the one under the word search? if it doesn't hide the info, than your browser must be too old to support it... time to upgrade, though that isn't anything I can help you with

Written By: Howard on 04/23/04 at 4:58 pm

It's not hiding. ???

Howard

the one under the word search? if it doesn't hide the info, than your browser must be too old to support it... time to upgrade, though that isn't anything I can help you with

I did it earlier.It actually showed a Red X in my picture avatar so I guess at best to just leave it alone.

Howard

Check for new replies or respond here...