inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Google

Written By: adagio on 05/11/04 at 8:03 am

I noticed yesterday that somebody left a comment on my parody.  I was interested, so I followed the link and it led to google, where it said that more of my songs could be found. I clicked that link and it led right to this messageboard, showed all my posts, and showed my PMs!  :o  Thankfully, it dissappeared after that, though. Was this a temporary glitch, Chucky?

Subject: Re: Google

Written By: ChuckyG on 05/11/04 at 8:26 am

I noticed yesterday that somebody left a comment on my parody.  I was interested, so I followed the link and it led to google, where it said that more of my songs could be found. I clicked that link and it led right to this messageboard, showed all my posts, and showed my PMs!   :o  Thankfully, it dissappeared after that, though. Was this a temporary glitch, Chucky?

I've never heard of anything like that, maybe you were still logged in?  I doubt anyone but you can see your personal messages

Subject: Re: Google

Written By: adagio on 05/11/04 at 8:30 am

I do keep myself logged in and I'm trying to find password help, so I can log out, but it's a relief that other's can't read the PMs.

Check for new replies or respond here...