inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: New Parody Submission MIA

Written By: Leo Jay on 05/13/04 at 9:06 am

I submitted a new parody last Thursday or Friday, but it was never posted.  It had no sexual content.  I probably gave it a title similar to a previous submission ('Tonight! Reprise' or something like that), so is it possible you thought it was a dupe?  Hope you have it somewhere, and just missed it somehow -- I'm afraid I may have done quite a few last minute edits that I neglected to save on my PC (stupid, I know...)

Subject: Re: New Parody Submission MIA

Written By: ChuckyG on 05/13/04 at 9:39 am

I submitted a new parody last Thursday or Friday, but it was never posted.  It had no sexual content.  I probably gave it a title similar to a previous submission ('Tonight! Reprise' or something like that), so is it possible you thought it was a dupe?  Hope you have it somewhere, and just missed it somehow -- I'm afraid I may have done quite a few last minute edits that I neglected to save on my PC (stupid, I know...)

I had a lot of problems with duplicates last week, and might have killed it in the process of removing duplicate entries.  Submit it again, and I'll let you know if something is wrong with it

Check for new replies or respond here...