inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Only 1 star now?

Written By: Marian on 07/14/04 at 1:48 pm

;D ;D ;D ;D ;DI have a lot of posts now,but only 1 star!! :D :DIs this like when Nadia Comaneci scored a perfect 10,but the scoreboard only showed a 1 ???Cheers!

Subject: Re: Only 1 star now?

Written By: ChuckyG on 07/14/04 at 2:10 pm

;D ;D ;D ;D ;DI have a lot of posts now,but only 1 star!! :D :DIs this like when Nadia Comaneci scored a perfect 10,but the scoreboard only showed a 1 ???Cheers!

I added another ranking, and didn't do a very good job at it I suppose.  At first it prevented people in the new ranking from posting, now the star count is wrong... >sigh<

well, it's fixed now.  I think... I hope.  we shall see....

Yes, it's been a long day. It's like 20 degrees too warm at work, and the new site had lots of flaws I tried to fix at lunch time.  I spent half the night trying to fall asleep, and the rest of the day trying to wake up.  The software I need to work on at work is taking forever to fix to do the most simple of tasks.  And I could go on like that for another twenty minutes.

Subject: Re: Only 1 star now?

Written By: Marian on 07/14/04 at 8:13 pm

I added another ranking, and didn't do a very good job at it I suppose.  At first it prevented people in the new ranking from posting, now the star count is wrong... >sigh<

well, it's fixed now.  I think... I hope.  we shall see....

Yes, it's been a long day. It's like 20 degrees too warm at work, and the new site had lots of flaws I tried to fix at lunch time.  I spent half the night trying to fall asleep, and the rest of the day trying to wake up.  The software I need to work on at work is taking forever to fix to do the most simple of tasks.  And I could go on like that for another twenty minutes.
:D :D :DWe appreciate the new ranking.It just makes me remember when Nadia scored a perfect 10 at the Montreal Olympics in 1976,and the scoreboard couldn't go high enough! ;D ;D ;)Cheers!

Check for new replies or respond here...