inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Software upgraded

Written By: ChuckyG on 08/09/04 at 12:35 pm

mostly backend stuff no one will ever see, but I figured I'd warn people incase any new errors crop up (I wanna know about them)

If new replies are made between reading a thread and replying, a warning message can be displayed.  (I thought that already happened?)

Subject: Re: Software upgraded

Written By: ChuckyG on 08/09/04 at 12:39 pm

looks like the pie chart (which didn't work all that well) and the buddy functionality didn't get upgraded properly.  I'll try and fix that at some later date.

Written By: rubixgirl on 08/09/04 at 1:55 pm

i was wondering if it was just me...i really liked that feature.  :-\\

Written By: ChuckyG on 08/09/04 at 2:10 pm

i was wondering if it was just me...i really liked that feature.  :-\\

yeah, I thought it was useful too.  I think I screwed up doing the update which is why it got lost.  I should be able to restore it, but I want to make a backup first, just to be safe.

Written By: rubixgirl on 08/09/04 at 2:31 pm

yeah, I thought it was useful too.  I think I screwed up doing the update which is why it got lost.  I should be able to restore it, but I want to make a backup first, just to be safe.
Ok, I can understand that.  :)

Written By: Howard on 08/09/04 at 8:24 pm

Could someone give me an update of what just happened here?  ???

Did he get rid of or put something in?  ???

Howard

Written By: Fred on 08/30/04 at 3:02 pm

Chucky just upgraded the website, and he's letting us know, just in case something goes wrong. And some pie chart or something messed up, and is gone. (Which I didn't even know we had?)  ???

Written By: Howard on 08/30/04 at 6:53 pm

Chucky just upgraded the website, and he's letting us know, just in case something goes wrong. And some pie chart or something messed up, and is gone. (Which I didn't even know we had?)  ???

Oh,that's great news. :) Anything new that this site will be getting in the next couple of months? ???

Howard

Check for new replies or respond here...