inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What Happened?

Written By: RockandRollFan on 10/31/04 at 4:53 pm

I appreciate the board being fixed this past week. I was just curious what happened yesterday though....It JUST came back today again :-\\

Subject: Re: What Happened?

Written By: Dagwood on 10/31/04 at 6:25 pm

I couldn't log on, either.  But I did notice some people posted yesterday.  Was it down for everyone?

Written By: RockandRollFan on 10/31/04 at 6:40 pm

I couldn't log on, either.  But I did notice some people posted yesterday.  Was it down for everyone?
It went down for me sometime in the morning yesterday....I don't know about others though :-\\ I'm glasd it's back though :)

Written By: Howard on 10/31/04 at 7:56 pm

I couldn't log in this morning.Must've been a glitch or something.Who knows? :-\\

Howard

Written By: Howard on 10/31/04 at 7:57 pm

Dagwood,it was down for me this morning.

Howard

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 10/31/04 at 10:10 pm

I couldn't log on yesterday and a good part of today.  I am glad that everything seems to be working now.  :)

Written By: nally on 10/31/04 at 10:11 pm

Dagwood,it was down for me this morning.

Howard

Me too. I couldn't get on in the morning either. I clicked on the "Messageboard" link from Amiright.com and it took forever, so I just gave up.

Check for new replies or respond here...