inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Board's Clock... Off A Little?

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 11/19/04 at 3:13 pm

I'm showing that the board's clock is about 20 minutes faster than my computer's clock.  Has anybody else noticed this?

Subject: Re: Board's Clock... Off A Little?

Written By: ChuckyG on 11/19/04 at 3:14 pm

I think everytime I have to reboot the server, it screws up the clock.  Very annoying.  When I find a proper nntp server that gives Eastern Daylight Savings Time I will fix it.

Written By: Howard on 11/19/04 at 4:48 pm

Ok,Chucky Thanks.I kinda thought that it was my problem that I had to fix the board clock myself.I'm glad it wasn't me. :)

Howard

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/09/05 at 11:44 am

I just noticed that clock is off by a few hours. It could have been like that for days but I just happen to notice it. It doesn't bother me but I don't know if it bothers some people. Just thought you aught to know.

Cat

Written By: ChuckyG on 06/09/05 at 12:11 pm

I just noticed that clock is off by a few hours. It could have been like that for days but I just happen to notice it. It doesn't bother me but I don't know if it bothers some people. Just thought you aught to know.
Cat

I had to reboot the server earlier (well, a friend did, I can't do it from work).  Probably screwed the clock up a little bit, I'll try and fix it tonight.

Check for new replies or respond here...