inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: A NEW Update would be nice??

Written By: RockandRollFan on 11/21/04 at 7:46 pm

ChuckyG...as much as I have always loved and appreciated the board..and respect your efforts to keep the board here for all of us, I must ask...what keeps happening with the board lately?? After a few days of it going down for and hour here and there, it crashed yesterday morning and just came back. ANY update would be greatly appreciated :)

Subject: Re: A NEW Update would be nice??

Written By: Johnny_D on 11/21/04 at 9:35 pm

I have no idea what's going on, and haven't had the time to track it down.  Clearly the new server, while not hacked and corrupted like the last one, is less reliable.  There's a newer version of the messageboard software available, I'm going to upgrade to that, and try and look for the log files of the server (I have no idea where they are on the current server). 

The problem is getting worse, so I'm going to make sure I get it taken care of this weekend.

Chucky, please, take your time and take care of things at your own convenience - after all, you're the one doing all the work, and all the rest of us are just your guests...please take it easy and don't rush yourself.  Thanks.

Written By: ChuckyG on 11/21/04 at 9:42 pm

ChuckyG...as much as I have always loved and appreciated the board..and respect your efforts to keep the board here for all of us, I must ask...what keeps happening with the board lately?? After a few days of it going down for and hour here and there, it crashed yesterday morning and just came back. ANY update would be greatly appreciated :)

I have no idea what's going on, and haven't had the time to track it down.  Clearly the new server, while not hacked and corrupted like the last one, is less reliable.  There's a newer version of the messageboard software available, I'm going to upgrade to that, and try and look for the log files of the server (I have no idea where they are on the current server). 

The problem is getting worse, so I'm going to make sure I get it taken care of this weekend.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 11/21/04 at 10:55 pm

Chucky....I hope everything works out, thanks ;)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/22/04 at 11:55 am

Thanks for all the work you do for us, Chucky. We understand that you have many irons in the fire and we are so grateful for all the time you spend on message boards for us. 

Thanks again.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 11/22/04 at 4:50 pm

Thanks Chucky for fixing the clock in the corner.I appreciate everything you have done for this board for the past 7-8 years.Thanks. :)

Howard

Check for new replies or respond here...