inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Posting pics...

Written By: Jennifer028 on 03/28/05 at 11:37 am

Isnt there a way to post a pic without people being able to right click on them and save them on their computer.  I dont like that anyone in the world can get our pictures and usually there is an option to keep them safe from right clicking them.  Know what I mean? 

Subject: Re: Posting pics...

Written By: ChuckyG on 04/01/05 at 3:16 pm

Isnt there a way to post a pic without people being able to right click on them and save them on their computer.  I dont like that anyone in the world can get our pictures and usually there is an option to keep them safe from right clicking them.  Know what I mean? 

I thought I answered this.

No, this isn't possible.  There's some sites that do javascript to prevent it, but you can still do a screen capture if you want the picture badly enough.  If you're afraid someone can copy it, and you don't want that to happen, don't post it on the Internet.

Subject: Re: Posting pics...

Written By: Jennifer028 on 04/01/05 at 4:17 pm

I thought I answered this.

No, this isn't possible.  There's some sites that do javascript to prevent it, but you can still do a screen capture if you want the picture badly enough.  If you're afraid someone can copy it, and you don't want that to happen, don't post it on the Internet.

good point

Check for new replies or respond here...