inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: u sad little people

Written By: Miss Lyons on 08/16/05 at 10:02 am

You sad sad little people. You are spending your time ridiculing people, there lyrics and talent (which, yes I understand is a matter of opinion). I cannot believe there is a whole site dedicated to pathetic people like yourselves. Why is it? If the industry is full of idiots who cant write lyrics, do you people not go out there and do better??
Hmmmm..... funny that!

Good day people.

Subject: Re: u sad little people

Written By: ChuckyG on 08/16/05 at 10:52 am

You sad sad little people. You are spending your time ridiculing people, there lyrics and talent (which, yes I understand is a matter of opinion). I cannot believe there is a whole site dedicated to pathetic people like yourselves. Why is it? If the industry is full of idiots who cant write lyrics, do you people not go out there and do better??
Hmmmm..... funny that!

Good day people.

oh! I'm so crushed, I just want to cry.  Yes, you're absolutely right.  I'll just pack up shop today and leave the Internet right away. 

I mean if it took Avril Lavigne 6 people to help her write her complicated song, we have no hope of even competing without at least a handful of people to help us too.  It took like a dozen people to write that J-Lo "Jenny on the Block" song (without counting the producers and muscians who actually did the work on it), and that is soo cool, it's like better than Bach.

ahh... to be 10 years old again and so naive...  you are 10 right?  if not, I'm sure everyone else will be happy to make fun of you too.  Otherwise, we'll just hold back for now.

Written By: Alchoholica on 08/16/05 at 12:14 pm

Why is it? If the industry is full of idiots who cant write lyrics, do you people not go out there and do better??

Yes, in fact i do, but they have Bigger Boobs and more rounded Rumps than i do. For shame.. for shame..

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/16/05 at 9:54 pm

ok...fess up...who is this Miss Lyons character? LOLOL!

Erin

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 08/17/05 at 6:30 pm

Hmmmm..... funny that!

Good day people.

Awwww, poor wittle "Miss Lyons" twied to bold her words, but it didn't work out so well, huh? Awww.

Don't worry, I'm not going to touch subject on your atrocious grammar. Fear not, I'm not going to mention your misuse of the word "There".

I will say this, though: Shhhh..

Beth

Written By: whitewolf on 08/17/05 at 6:52 pm

Hmmmm..... funny that!

Good day people.

this any better ;D

Cyndi Lauper-girls just wanna have fun

changed to

Inthe00s is all about fun

we are here sometimes till the morning light
Miss Lyons says that we don't have that right
miss lyons we are not lazy bums
inthe00s is all about fun
we log on in the middle of the night
miss lyons thinks that our minds are not right
this site will always be number one
cause inthe00s is all about fun
oh inthe00s is all about…
that’s all we want…. Is a place for fun
come to the site that’s fun, inthe00s is all about fun
miss lyons takes a wonderful site
and trashes it, we will put up a fight
we are able to have some fun
inthe00s is all about….thats all its really about is just fun

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/17/05 at 8:42 pm

this any better ;D

changed to

that's GREAT!!

Erin :)

Written By: Marian on 08/17/05 at 9:13 pm

why did you come here/takes one to know one,i say!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/18/05 at 9:18 pm

Just to clarify...that guest was not me!

Written By: Dominic L. on 08/19/05 at 3:03 pm

this any better ;D

changed to

This parody is a lot funnier when you read this thread first. You shouldn't have put this on Amiright, because I was confused... So I voted low. Nice parody on this site though! Although, pacing is still off....

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/24/05 at 12:40 pm

Just to clarify...that guest was not me!

But which guests are you?

Cat

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/24/05 at 8:18 pm

Hmmmm..... funny that!

Good day people.
Go get a nice tall glass of cool water and go pop a midol ;)

Written By: Dominic L. on 09/04/05 at 10:11 am

Go get a nice tall glwazoo of cool water and go pop a midol ;)

HAHA! You're post turned into glass!

Written By: alyceclover on 11/19/05 at 9:42 am

...ooo ee ooo ah ah ting tang Walla walla bing bang...now that lyric shows real talent!  ;D

It seems the people here love music. An old expression (and used as part of a song lyrics) "curiostiy killed the cat", Cat replies "should I be scared?", now that is funny. Did she intend to ridicule the talented creator of the expression? Doubtful. Is she 'sad, pathetic, little'...no way.

Of course, guest, Miss Lyons probably never returns to read replies to her post.

"I really love your peaches want to shake your tree" is a lyric, did it take talent to write it? Or was it grabbed from common useage & put in the song, or even 'sampled' from an earlier song? Perhaps, Weird Al is 'sad, little & pathetic', but a lot of people must enjoy his talent of making existing songs funny by re-working the lines.

um...will have to see if any of you talented people have done "Lighten' Up" (dedicated to Miss Lyons) to the music of 'Tighten' Up'
Archie Bell & the Drells

Thank you Chucky for amiright & this forum; thank all you 'sad pathetic little people' for making me laugh so hard tears roll down my eyes....nice relief from the News...wars, killer hurricanes, destructive earthquakes, kids killing kids...and alla dat...

Written By: Tia on 11/19/05 at 10:11 am

Hmmmm..... funny that!

Good day people.

rare to see such a spirited defense of the likes of Britney spears. I guess I'm not sure what ms thang is referring to here

Check for new replies or respond here...