inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: WAZOO

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/04/05 at 12:33 am

I was puzzled when I saw "mwazoo disease" on one of my posts.  Is that one of those obscure tropical diseases from Africa?  I don't remember mentioning it, and why would I mention it in regard to New Orleans.  Well, before I reached for my medical dictionary, I saw another post refering to "harwazoo."  As we say here in Mwazoo (M a s s achusetts), "dawn breaks over Marblehead."
I was refering to "m a s s disease," and the other poster typed the word harr a s s."
The auto sensor is at it again.  There will be no a s s, just the ol' wazoo!
When did this start?
I noticed we could finally use the proper name "Dick," but...

Subject: Re: WAZOO

Written By: ADH13 on 09/04/05 at 12:35 am

I was puzzled when I saw "mwazoo disease" on one of my posts.  Is that one of those obscure tropical diseases from Africa?  I don't remember mentioning it, and why would I mention it in regard to New Orleans.  Well, before I reached for my medical dictionary, I saw another post refering to "harwazoo."  As we say here in Mwazoo (M a s s achusetts), "dawn breaks over Marblehead."
I was refering to "m a s s disease," and the other poster typed the word harr a s s."
The auto sensor is at it again.  There will be no @ss! 
When did this start?
I noticed we could finally use the proper name "Dick," but...

I think either Chucky accidentally blocked a-s-s as a series of letters, or he's playing a joke on us... there's a thread about it in the "Lend A Wing Up" section...

Subject: Re: WAZOO

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/04/05 at 12:39 am

I think either Chucky accidentally blocked a-s-s as a series of letters, or he's playing a joke on us... there's a thread about it in the "Lend A Wing Up" section...

I didn't mean to give the moderator an swazoo.  I'll pwazoo by the Lend A Wing Up section.  Such restriction can turn your post into a nonsensical morwazoo.  It wazoousmes you're a lad or a lwazoo without any clwazoo, even if you're from Cohasset, Massachusetts!

Check for new replies or respond here...