inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Arcade: Possible fix for Internet Explorer users? Someone test please!

Written By: ChuckyG on 01/17/06 at 12:47 pm

If you were having a problem with your score being recorded when using Internet Explorer in certain games, please do me a favor and try again.  I found a snippet of code that may solve the issue.

Subject: Re: Arcade: Possible fix for Internet Explorer users? Someone test please!

Written By: whistledog on 01/17/06 at 1:28 pm

I just tried it on Break-It and I can now register scores with IE O0

I would test some of the other games, but I don't want to register low scores  ;D

Subject: Re: Arcade: Possible fix for Internet Explorer users? Someone test please!

Written By: Red Ant on 01/17/06 at 3:39 pm

If you were having a problem with your score being recorded when using Internet Explorer in certain games, please do me a favor and try again.  I found a snippet of code that may solve the issue.

I played chain reaction, it took. Now, to beat Whistle Dog.  ;)

Written By: FaultyDog on 01/17/06 at 3:43 pm

Played two games that didn't take before, but they took this time! Thanx Chucky! :)

Written By: whistledog on 01/17/06 at 6:13 pm

I played chain reaction, it took. Now, to beat Whistle Dog.  ;)

:o

I think my scores might be in danger  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...