inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Change Profile

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/01/06 at 12:53 am

Hey ChuckyG, I cannot add my birthdate to my profile, it won't update, I type in the date, hit change profile and  the date remains 0000 00 00.  I had it in there when I first joined in Dec. 05, then sometime after, it disappeared. I'd love to add my ancient historical date since my birthday is in Feb. partytime!!

Subject: Re: Change Profile

Written By: karen on 02/01/06 at 3:20 am

Great!  I went to change mine to see if I could give you any advice on where it might be going wrong and now mine is set to 000/00/00 !    >:(

Written By: FaultyDog on 02/01/06 at 3:24 am

Great!  I went to change mine to see if I could give you any advice on where it might be going wrong and now mine is set to 000/00/00 !    >:(

I noticed the same thing, but I just figured the date was hidden for some reason.  :-\\ I know I've posted my DOB when I joined.

Written By: karen on 02/01/06 at 3:37 am

Mine was set right till I messed about with it.

Written By: gemini on 02/01/06 at 6:20 pm

Hey, I just checked the calendar and mines gone too  :-\\  It's been there as long as I've been here, but it's gone now. 

Written By: X. Member on 09/12/06 at 11:41 am

Hey...shouldn't this thread be in "Lend A Wing Up", since it deals with someone having trouble with the system?

Written By: GREEN67 on 09/13/06 at 4:43 am

8) I thought Lend A wing Up as well...I cant enter my birthday either...

Written By: FaultyDog on 09/13/06 at 1:01 pm

8) I thought Lend A wing Up as well...I cant enter my birthday either...

It's a glitch in the program. Once you've changed your profile, your DOB will automatically be reset to all 00's. If you are born before 1/1/1970, you cannot enter your DOB anymore.

Chucky promised to fix this with the next update, but apparently there still hasn't been one.

Subject: Profile Birthdate

Written By: Davester on 11/30/06 at 9:42 pm

Looks like the birth date/age feature is up again, for those who hadn't noticed... :)

Check for new replies or respond here...