inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Parody Update

Written By: adagio on 03/07/06 at 8:40 am

What happened to today's update?  I read about yesterday's on the mesageboard, but now it's been 4 days, since March 3, with no update.

Subject: Re: Parody Update

Written By: ChuckyG on 03/07/06 at 8:46 am

What happened to today's update?  I read about yesterday's on the mesageboard, but now it's been 4 days, since March 3, with no update.

I'm still working through the backlog.  Sometimes an update doesn't occur until noon EST.  There's at least another 20 parodies for me to review.

Written By: adagio on 03/07/06 at 8:53 am

I'd hate to think how many are going to be on the update.    :)  Thanks

Written By: ChuckyG on 03/07/06 at 9:45 am

I'd hate to think how many are going to be on the update.    :)  Thanks

only 60 or so... it's been rather slow lately.  unlike my life, which seems to be moving at 200mph in three different directions at once (hence the lack of updates for three days).

Written By: adagio on 03/07/06 at 9:48 am

Really?  That few?  ;D

Written By: ChuckyG on 03/07/06 at 11:36 am

Really?  That few?  ;D

There have been days with that many submitted in just a 24 hour period (not a three day weekend like this one).

Written By: adagio on 03/07/06 at 12:42 pm

Yea...it's always been "try to pick a day that's good" anyway.  Thanks for your obvious and good work on everything not just updates.  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...