inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: In The 00s is getting a new front page!

Written By: ChuckyG on 03/16/06 at 9:29 am

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?action=frontpage

I am going to begin highlighting a new topic on the front page every couple of days. So if you start a really cool topic, and someone sends it to me in a personal message, I willl highlight it on the front page of the site.  Originally I was going to move them to a seperate board on the site, but after I finished designing the new front page, I realized it wasn't really necessary.

The design phase is almost complete.  In a few days, instead of the board index you get now when type inthe00s.com into your browser, you'll get the new page.  You'll still be able to get the board index with the "Index" link I'll be adding to the menu up above.

If you have anything you would like to see every day, tell me and I'll try and add it to the front page of the site.

Subject: Re: In The 00s is getting a new front page!

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/16/06 at 4:24 pm

The frontpage looks just right, and will act as a better introduction to the guests that come here online and will make them sign-on.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/16/06 at 10:20 pm

I like the front page, Chucky.  It looks good.  :D

Written By: BrianMannixGirl on 04/29/06 at 5:18 am

I love it Chucky. This site is so big that it deserves a great introduction front page. Good work - job well done.  :)

Written By: Tanya1976 on 04/29/06 at 12:37 pm

I likey, Chucky!!!

Check for new replies or respond here...